Chapter 7

Hayes' POV

|2:17 PM|
The clock read.

I woke up and saw Scar in a long flannel a white tank top and black shorts.
She was unpacking perfume shampoo conditioner that kinda stuff. She had her closet filled already though.

"I see you've unpacked" I stated the obvious.

"Yeah." she just muttered and continued doing what she's doing.

"Okay cool" I went down and decided to make a YouTube video.

"Hey guys! This week I'm doing a Q&A so I asked you guys on Twitter to ask some questions for me to answer" I smiled at the camera.

"@/Hayesisapancake says, "How do you know your in love? And how to cope with a crush who down right doesn't like you back".

"Well,
When your in love you'll find yourself feeling something you've never felt before. This person is your thought before you sleep and when you wake up and Inbetween. all you wanna do is be around them. if you find yourself staring at them. All you do is talk about them. Believe me,when your in love,you'll know. And as for your other question, you simply have to cope with it and try to move on to someone else or no one at all." I said truthfully.

Scarlett's POV

Hayes is doing a Q&A so I decided to creep in while he was answering some of them.

I slowly and quietly opened the door enough for me to slide in and sat on his bed.

"@/Sierrab7 asks, 'Is Shawn still with a the girls and his pictures? And everytime you vlog you look at her a certain way,do you like her?'

Well Sierra you see that girl is Scarlett. Me and Scar went to kindergarten together. Yeah her and Shawn are still a couple. She's really pretty so you know it's hard to tell" he laughed "I would never ruin my friends relationship though" he ran his fingers through his hair.

He answered a few more questions before doing his outro. I ran out without him knowing into my new room.

I hugged my pillow,

"Ahhhh" I squealed. "Wait Scar, you love Shawn,too? You cannot break Shawn's heart and your own by ruining this,ya know" I asked myself. "And you still can't trust him; he's not trustworthy." I bit my lip before Nash barged in.

"SCARLETT" he yelled frightening me. I held my knees in my arms.

"What the heck?! You told Brittany she's a slut!"

"W-what I n-"

"Save it!! If anyone here is a slut it's you!! Ignorant bitch" I gasped when the words came out of his mouth..

"What's gone into you" I whispered looking down.

***************************************
Shawn barged in throwing his book bag on the floor and kicking it. he was in tears.

"Shawn" I gasped grabbing him close and forcing a hug. I rubbed his back and told him to sit down. Eventually he sat down.

"Shawn what happened?" I held his face in my hands.

"I really don't wanna talk about it" he whimpered.

"Okay. I'll make your favorite snack?"

"Okay babe" he laid on the bed trying to stop crying for a bit.

I made some chocolate chip muffins and slowly put some chocolate frosting on top. I made 3 for Shawn - ONLY.

I walked in and placed the tray in front of him.