Chaper 12

I looked out of the plane window. I could see the town it was beautiful. Cameron and Matthew sat in the same seat with me. - Yes Matt was on this tour too. But we didn't chit chat about it so i didn't know.

Seat arrangements:

Matthew|Me|Cameron (Window)

[Middle Isle] Hayes|Nash|Aaron|Ethan|Grayson

The rest of seating I didn't pay attention too. Your probably like, "why aren't you sitting with Hayes?" I'm avoiding him that's why. He's acting weird and has cheated before so I'm not surprised. I'm gonna hit my last nerve soon so I'll tell him I need a break when he's not in a bad mood.

The plane was like a luxury and had free plane Wi-Fi COOOOL :D

notification: You have 3 Dms

Okay...

1 from Hayes...? 2 from fans.

I opened Hayes first.

"Why didn't you sit with me :( Are you avoiding me? Btw if your smart enough I'm using Twitter because I can't text you on a plane..." Wait? I thought you could? Lmao.

"Oh no I just missed Matt and wanted to get to know Cam" I lied.

"Okay baby. Bye." he said instantly. I felt butterflies. Whyyyy!! He's bad for you Scar!

"Bye babe :)" I said back. Then instantly felt bad.

"I honestly regret not sitting next to you now..." I said fast.

"Can wanted the isle seat anyways. We can exchange if you want? :)))"

"Yeah that'd be nice" I felt butterflies.

What happens instead because there weren't a lot of flights to this part of Canada at the moment. (Montreal :)) Always wanted to go there) So we got a isle seat (all the seats were in first class) All to ourselves. I laid down and he did to on all the seats we got comfy and he placed his arm around me. "Goodnight baby" that must be his new cat name for me or whatever haha. It gave me butterflies.

"Goodnight ma chérie" I said smiling. He kissed my head and we slept through the whole flight.

****
We arrived at our gate. 3 girls stood in front of our gate... Here we go again.

"HAYES" girls jumped on him. I sighed. He was so happy because he loves them. They shot me disgusted looks. It's not like I didn't expect it from his fans... They want him.

"I want to go to our room. Now." I said my thoughts.

He knew exactly why I was sad. He kissed me in front of them. It got a bit heated but we had to stop because our can driver was waiting.

We sashayed to our taxi,lmao.

The whole car ride I felt excited. I can't stop. We're gonna meet so many youtubers and viners!

We arrived at the hotel lobby.

Oh no.

Hayes' POV

I ran to my friends not paying much attention to anything else. We talked and talked. I missed them!

Scarlett's POV (sorry)

Hayes was ignoring me. Are you serious?

Jacob stood there a bit wide eyed at me. I haven't seen him in ages. I had to leave the last behind. It was a stupid break up. It's not like he cheated on me.

I ran up to him and couldn't help but jump on to him.

He quickly grabbed my legs and hugged me back.