Chapter 5

*Scarlett is the girl in the picture*

His lips moved with mine until I heard the door open I giggled looking away as Nash walked in.

"Are you okay" he asked me. "I came to apologize on Hayes' behalf. Your a really nice girl and I'm sorry" he smiled hugging me.

"It's o-"

"Hold up did I interrupt something? Ya'll seemed really close" he smirked.

"No" I blushed.

"Rather your blushing for me or your lyin and your embarrassed about it" he jumped next to me.

"Okay so I kissed Shawn" I smirked.

"Knew it" he kicked back and put his feet on the coffe table.

"Nash! Have manners that's my mothers" Shawn flicked his feet off. Shawn was always a goody goody but it's adorable.

"Okie dokie mama's boy" Nash said directly. "Well I got to go, bye my husband bye my wife I love you both" he chuckled.

"Bye husband" I replied

Soon after Shawn joked "Bye wife" he laughed.

****at school****

I saw Hayes leaning on the glass door. I swallowed trying to find the guts to walk in without getting hurt.

I gently knocked so he could open the door.

He opened it in a rush.

"Scarlett!! I've been meaning t-"

All the anger boiled up inside me.

"Meaning to what? Explain how you and your friends hit me in the face with a wrench? That's totally normal! Yeah. Your an abusive freak. I gave you so many chances but you ruin it for yourself!"
People gathered around forming a circle around us. Shawn gently tugged my shoulder.

"NO SHAWN. Hayes deserves to be scolded! Something his parents aren't capable of! Where are your parents!! For all I know Chad,Nila,Johnny, and Elizabeth would snap at you if they knew about the behavior you have.

Shoving me into lockers! Punching me! What else? Are you going to kill me? Yeah sounds good! I was gonna kill myself ANYWAY but you should be the one behind the trigger" and with that I ran off.

Matt had a depressed look on his face. All my life I never did tell Matt about what Hayes has been doing.

I sobbed trying to sprint as fast as I could but I fell on my face.

"Uhhh" I muttered under my breathe on the floor. the guy I ran into pulled me up.

As I cleared my vision I realized it was "Jacob,"

"Scar" he had bruises all over his face.

"What happened to you?"

"I'll tell you later but Scarlett I-" someone tackled me football style.

I was in so much pain now that I was bleeding on my face my lip and my arm.

"No way" I placed my hands over my mouth.

"Scar"

"Floyd!" I wrapped my legs around his waist placing a kiss on his cheek.

Okay so here's the thing. Floyd was my bestfriend for the 3 years that I wasn't in John Adams I was in Lincoln Capital Schools. He was there with me. eventually he had to move to L.A for a bit meaning he had to leave North Carolina. I forgot to get his number but he left before I could ask.