Chaper 8

I wanna start off by saying 150 reads and I only made 7 chapters? Thank you so much I love you all! :) Ilysfm tysm ENJOY THIS CHAP💕

=============================

"Scar wake up" I slowly opened my eyes and Hayes was straight up in my face.

"Uh what is something wrong?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Yeah you were scared last night you clutched onto me pretty tight. What's up?"

I swallowed. "It's Jacob".

He cleared his throat. "What about Jacob?".

"Well uhm check my phone the password is 4321" (I made that up I know it's a dumb passcode😂)

He looked at the messages whilst running his fingers through his hair. "This is bad. What's his deal? He's not even with you anymore! Ugh" he put a shirt on and grabbed his phone and dragged me to the car.

"You don't drive yet? Your 15"

"Well you 14 now let's just go run then" he laughed a bit.

We ran there since he was 3 blocks away.

He knocked on the door and grabbed me by the waist and put me behind him.

"Hey Jacob" he smirked.

"What?" He pushed me next to him.

"You sent her these certain messages and I didn't like them." he said as I looked down at the ground.

"Yeah because she can't date a bully or that fuckboy" he chuckled. "She's too good for you anyways." Hayes' anger boiled.

"She is out of league because she's the prettiest girl I ever laid my eyes on. And, I'm glad she chose to kiss me last night" Jacob gasped.

"Scar.." he drifted off. "Uhm will you be my girlfriend" my cheeks heated up. "Do you promise to never ever hurt me again?" I came closer.

"I promise" he came closer. "I love you" his lips rubbed against mine when he talked,thats how close we were. "I love you..more" I kissed him.

"Seriously" Jacob laughed. "Fine be that way but you'll regret this Scarlett" he smirked.

Hayes picked me up and walked off. (In the pic)

I'm beginning to think he's truly being serious about stopping the bullying.

He slammed me onto the bed. We stared at eachother for a while.

Shawn's POV

I walked in from a night out with my friends and hung my coat up. I walked up to Hayes' to see him kissing Scar.

They didn't notice for a while before Scar released and looked up at me.

"What now?" She groaned.

"Come I need to talk to you."

She kissed Hayes' cheek and walked out of his room shutting the door behind him.

"Yes Shawn?"

"First off, Your making out with a boy in his bed you know what that leads to?" I joked.

"Shut up and tell me what you came here." She laughed.

I grabbed her waist.

"Shawn what are you doing?!" She hesitated.

I kissed her. "Don't you feel something?!" I said angrily.

"Not anymore Shawn. Everytime I used to kiss you there were sparks. You know what happened? My heart gave up on you! Please get off me" She tried getting out. "LET me go" she pushed,tears developed in her eyes.