Chapter 17 ~Tys POV~

So I understand that making you guys wait isn't fair especially with a cliffhanger so here's a chapter to get you through till then.

Her eyes pleaded for me to understand but that's was just it. I understood perfectly.

Because of my fuck up, the girl I'm in love with is in love with another man. And it's quite obvious that there is nothing I can do to change that.

She admitted she's falling for me. That put a smile on my face but it still doesn't mean anything. You can fall for someone but it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Especially when there's someone else in the picture. Lets not forget I haven't even told her about the woman who's escaped prison.

That was sure to break her. But I couldn't keep something like that from her. Sure it was a thing from the past but it was still a huge mistake. She'd never forgive me. A chance I couldn't possibly afford if I craved her heart.

I walked back into the room to find her balled up in the covers. Her head down, her attention on her fingers entwining each other.

She was absolutely breath taking.

I don't know how long I stood in the doorway admiring her but she eventually looked up to see me staring. In which I cleared my throat and she got up from the bed.

She approached, my heart rate speeding up at our close proximity. And that's when she did the unexpected.

She cradled my face with her hands and stood on her tip toes. Grasping my lips with hers. I caught hold of her waist, lifting her up by the thighs so she straddled my hips.

Our mouths worked together. Sparks and fireworks igniting inside of me, a feeling I'd never experienced before in my life. Her fingers were entwined in my hair, her hands tugging causing a moan to erupt from my throat.

I loved to have my hair pulled in such moments.

I licked her bottom lip, her mouth opening and granting me access to her sweet taste. My legs moved towards the bed where I laid her down.

Soft moans leaving her as my lips traveled to her throat where I made small nips and licked over the skin.

I was marking my territory. Or what I'd hoped could be. My fingers played with the hem of her shirt but she suddenly stopped.

"I-I can't." She whispered with obvious hesitation in her voice.

"Are you-?" She couldn't possibly. She was so beautiful, some lucky man must have held her like that before.

She closed her eyes and nodded her head. I moved up to plant a kiss to her lips. Watching them quiver, her body shaking. A slight tear drizzled down her cheek. A sight I couldn't bear

Had I scared her? Pushed her? Oh god did she feel obligated?

She shook her head and pulled my hand to grasp hers. My chin resting on her chest. I felt like I was hurting her and got off her.

"But we were supposed to talk about earlier today."

I shook my head."It's late and it can wait."

Pulling her up and walking over to the top of the bed. With one last kiss she lay in my bed next to me. Our bodies facing each other. Her eyes drooping.

"Sleep now princess." I whispered to her. Kissing her forehead. Watching her eyes close.

I stayed awake that night. I felt like I were lying to her. The conversation was being pushed aside every chance I got. And I new that I would have to tell her eventually. Considering she'd NEVER be ready.

I'd tell her tomorrow, as soon as I got the chance to get her alone. It was a given. I couldn't keep it secret any longer.