Dweller#2 - Eliana Isolde Jemson [5]

Name: Eliana Isolde Jemson

Age: 14

Sex: Female

Height: 5ft 4

Build: Eliana is on the skinny side, though she possesses a mild amount of muscle, particularly in her legs.

Physical Details: Eliana has dark hair, and dark eyes to match. Her hair falls down to a few inches below her shoulder blades. Her brown eyes are often arranged in an expression of perpetual sternness, even when she isn't feeling particularly solemn. Her only visible physical oddity is a birthmark on the back of her right ankle. Eliana would prefer to summarize the birthmark as a star, but it could just as easily be described as a vague flower shape, or even a mere blob.

Personality: Eliana matches her appearance. She's long accustomed to chastising any misbehaving children (or adults) she encounters. Eliana is a girl who plays by all the rules, and would never dream of doing otherwise. Despite her usual stern and solemn demeanor, she does care deeply for those around her and genuinely feels a strong desire for everyone to be happy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pre-War Occupation: *Was not born*

Vault Occupation: Student

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Extra Details: Eliana was one of the first children in her area of the vault to be born after everyone moved there. As a result, she was often made to look after the younger ones, particularly the ones in her own family. This duty was only intensified when she was ten years old and her mother died after a fit of madness brought on by the restricted quarters of the vault Her father is still alive though, and so are most of her younger siblings.