#1 - Vault-Tec Corporation

Dear Citizen of America

Recent events have lead to a need of a quick and efficient solution. With our eminent  country in the shadow of the Great War, our government must be prepared for the worst. The Vault-Tec Corporation has taken its place as a bright flame through these shadowed times, and offers you and your family a organised system of survival. The Vault-Tec Corporation is a programme ordered by the government in the light of the Great War. It was, and has, designed to create a vast network of complex bomb shelters across the country. We are proud to boast of exactly 122 working vaults in all of America. 

Every Vault has enough living quarters to sleep everyone who signs to the programme, and then that amount doubled. With room to expand, procreation is not limited. Along with this, every vault has a Diner, a science lab and medic bay, maintenance room, storage halls, numerous classrooms and a command centre for the Overseer.

Each Vault-Tec Vault is assigned an Overseer. The Overseer is a specifically trained employee under the corporation. They are trained to control and lead the people should such a desperate time ever arise, and the use of the Vaults are needed. Each Vault is named with three numerical digits. If you are receiving this letter, our intelligence tells us your closest Vault is:

VAULT 116

Rehearsal drills will begin next week, every Thursday evening and with an extra drill at a randomised and unknown time. Remember, while we don't expect a nuclear war to break out, the American Government has your best interests at its core. Revolutionizing safety for an uncertain future.

Vault-Tec, 

Sign for your safety, today!