Author Games: Terms of Service & Notes

By signing up for these games you are agreeing to the following:

You will do everything you can to hand in with the necessary requirements of the task and meet the deadline. If there is ever a problem, I will in return to everything I can to help you. Tell me too late, and I'm afraid there is little to nothing I can help you with.

You will respect your competitors and appreciate everyones effort. Personal opinions on people and vendettas are to be left aside of these games, judge people accordingly to their writing. The best and most deserved writer will only win if you play by these rules. 

You are agreeing to trust and respect my judgement. Even if I am friends with you, what I must do as a Gamemaker is nothing personal. What I say, goes. I am a reasonable person, but if I say something is final it cannot and will not be reversed. In return, I will always listen to what you have to say and give my word that I will do my utmost best to stay neutral.

I am agreeing to post exactly on time when I have to and make the decisions and provide the quality that I promise to make and hope that you can give me in return.

NOTES:

As popular demand and suggestions, I am using Google Forms for these games. 

As soon as the chapter is posted, you may reserve a contestant. Reservations will last 24 hours with an extension of 12 hours. Unlike the Hunger Games styled competitions, there will not be Districts or Sex segregation. You may simply reserve a spot, and everything from there is up to you. Assuming you follow everything on the form correctly, you may fictionally ally with someone to create a family relation, friend etc.

If the 12 spaces are filled within two days, then I will open it to three more spaces.

For these games I am using the rankings seen in ariel-lannisters 'Wattpadem: A Guide' as I think it reflects evenly on a balance of peoples dedication and track record of results. Your ranking, if you have one at all, will only affect a few minor changes throughout the games that will place a small fraction of odds in your favour.

*

The Games 'Author Games: Vault' will be extended, and will open for reservation at 9pm [GMT]