"Th-a-nks... Niall...." She says, stuttering.

I touch her forehead and she feels really hot.

"Shit! Anne you have fever! Let's go to the hospital!" I am caring her in my arms but she refuses to.

"It's ok Niall. Just please bring me the little red box that is in the table next to the water in the kitchen..."

I hurry to get it and i give her the medicine. She rests her head on my shoulder and she immediately falls asleep. I turn the Tv on and watch Top Wear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne's P.O.V.

My head hurts like if i have a hangover. I have shivers and i realize i am leaning on Niall's shoulder and he is asleep. He looks so cute while he's sleeping. As i don't want to wake him up, i decide to watch the Tv, i put it on the movie channel, it is Titanic. I love that movie, is one of my favorites of all times, people think i'm crazy when i tell them i've watched Titanic 10 times. And every time i see it, i cry at the end. I just can't handle that Jack dies.

When the movie is on the saddest part and tears are on my cheeks. Niall wakes up.

"Oh, sorry Anne... I shouldn't have slept, i should have taken care of you... Are you ok?"

"I'm feeling better now, but my head still hurts"

"Are you sure? Bcause you're crying what's going on?" Niall clears the tears off my cheek.

"Is not about that... But thanks for being here, taking care of me" I give him a hug.

"It's a pleasure."

As i am really tired, i walk to my room, Niall carries me in his arms and leaves me in bed.

"It wasn't necessary to cary me Niall, i can walk"

"Don't argue, rest. I'll be here when you wake up. I'll stay here for anything you need"

"Ok, ok. But at least stay here in the bed, i want you to be confortable"

"I'll stay in the couch" Niall is making himself comfortable on the couch.

"Nialler, please...."

Niall doesn't argue and takes a seat next to me in the bed.

"I like it when you call me Nialler" I look over to Niall and he is red.

We stay in silence for some minutes, it is a little bit awkward. Then we both fall asleep.

I wake up by my phone alarm ringing. I didn't remember i have to go to school. Niall is still sleeping. So i carefully get up, not to wake him up. I get a quick shower, change my clothes, make breakfast and i leave a note for Niall. I hurry to go to school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

The sun is shining on my face, i rub my eyes and i realize i'm not in my room, it actually is Anne's. I expect her to be laying next to me, but she isn't here, instead there is a note.

Niall: good morning, i hope you sleep good. I had to go to school, but i left breakfast on the table. Thanks for taking care of me again. Love Anne.

I love the fact that Anne is so thankful to people, ans she's also very caring and loving.

I walk to the kitchen, and it smells delicious. Anne made eggs with i think it is tomato, but they taste really good. As soon as i finish, i wash the plates and i find another note over there.

I know you must be hungry so there are some cookies on the container next to the fruit. Enjoy them.

She was right, i am still hungry, so i search the cookies and eat all of them. Then i leave the house, two girls see me exiting Anne's apartment.

"Niall! Niall! Can we take a photo with you!?" They run to me and hug me, i really love our fans, they have support us since the beginning.

"How are you girls?"

"OMG! Niall you're so handsome! I can't believe i'm talking to you..."

"Sorry Niall, my friend loves you, but we're awesome and you? is this your apartment?"

"Oh no, i... i was visiting a friend..."

"At 7 a.m.?"

"hummm.... yes... well girls i have to go"

I'm glad that Fred arrives and i get into the car, this girl really suspects something. I hope she doesn't make a stupid rumor. I don't want Anne to be involved in this.

I go to my flat, change my clothes and go to the studio. We're recording the last songs of the new album. I think it's a better one and fans will love it. They are really excited to hear it.

"Nialler! where were you last night? I called you at home and you didn't answer and i called your mobile and nothing" Zayn is reclaiming me as soon as i arrive.

"You stayed at Anne's???" Harry shouts.

"Shut up Harry!!"

"Nialler is that true!?" Liam is looking at me with wide eyes.

"Niall and Anne..." Louis is saying in a singing tone.

"Shut up guys!"

"You didn't deny it..." Harry is still bothering.

"Yes, i sayed at her place..." I finally say.

"Jesus! I knew it!" Louis is jumping on his seat.

"No Louis, is not what you're thinking"

"Then what happened?" Liam is now next to me.

"I had to stay at her place because she was sick and i have to be there for her, what if something happened to her..."

"Awww... Nialler... just admit that you like her..." Louis is telling me and dancing around.

"Louis, we're just friends! stop saying that!"

We record some parts of the very last song. And the boys never stop bothering me with Anne, by the way, i text her saying thanks for the breakfast and she calls right away.

"Hi Niall"

"Hi Anne, thanks for the breakfast and the cookies, everything was delicious"

"I knew you will like it, the eggs i made are especially cooked in Mexico, and those are my favorite"

"I think they are mine too now. I've never tasted them"

"And what are you doing?"

I'm about to answer but the boys interrupt me, shouting any kind of things to make me and Anne uncomfortable.

"Sorry, for all these mess, but we're on the studio" I apologize.

Niall,say Anne that you love her! Louis is shouting.

Niall and Anne... Harry and Zayn are singing and dancing around. Then Liam shuts them down.

"So you're recording a new album?" Anne sounds surprised.

"Yes, we're on the final touches"

"When will it be released?"

"On november 9, very soon"

"Yes! less than a moth! I really want to hear it"

"Really? I thought you didn't like our music"

"I do! well before i knew Amelia was a directioner, i didn't listen to your music a lot, but now i really like it. I think you have pretty good music, and i love the lyrics"

"That's good! One more fan!" I joke.

"Amelia even invited me to your very first concert of your new tour, i don't get it, you haven't released your new album, but you already sold tickets for a new tour? that's crazy"

"It is! That's how managment works, last tour our tickets were sold out in less than 15 minutes! can you believe it?"

"I do! knowing how your fans are, i do believe it... well Niall, i have to go. I guess i see you soon"

"Yeah... Bye..."