"re." He finished the sentence Gerard had cut short earlier with a gasp. He looked around before giving Gerard an irritated look. "You bitch."

"Sorry babe." Gerard winked, helping Frank to his feet by grabbing his hand.

"That's incredible." I said.

Frank looked me over. "What can you do kid?" He asked.

I rubbed my arm and looked down at the floor. "I can, ah, make stuff move on its own sometimes... I can't really control it...But sometimes I can control..." I closed my eyes. When I opened them, there was a yellow filter over my vision.

Gerard and Frank both 'oooed' at my yellow eyes before I switched them back to normal with a blink.

"They work best at night." I smiled sheepishly.

"That's rad." Frank grinned again, "Built in night vision!"

I laughed, never thinking of it that way. I had only ever thought of it as a curse of abnormality. I never saw it as anything positive.

I guess others with abilities had a slightly different view of how to adapt with them.

"Hello boys." The three of us turned to see a man in all white walk into the room. He even had white, slicked back hair.

"Who are you?" Frank asked. He stepped closer to Gerard and I noticed his hand move next to where Gerard's was.

"I'm Doctor Lite." The man nodded, "And I wanted to welcome you three personally."

"Welcome? Where are we?" I asked.

"You're somewhere safe." Doctor Lite said simply.

"Then why were we fucking blindfolded?" Frank argued.

"To ensure the safety of the location." The doctor sighed.

"What does that matter?" Gerard asked.

"There are people who do not take very kindly to your kind."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Frank glared at the man in white, electricity flashing over his eyes.

"I think you know exactly what I mean, Iero." The doctor directed his gaze to Frank. I saw Frank shrink back just a bit, but making sure to stay slightly in front of Gerard.

"So what?" I spoke up quietly, "You think you can just abduct us and take us to some random mystery location?"

The doctor turned his attention to me and I understood why Frank had shrunk back. Doctor Lite's gaze was something out of nightmares. It seemed like everything I feared was captured in his look.

"We're here to ensure your safety from those that would harm you. We are also here to preform tests to further understand the extent of your genetics."

"So we're your test subjects?" Gerard asked.

"To further understand your kind."

"We are human you know." Frank growled.

"That's debatable." The doctor glared at Frank, "That's why we need tests. That's why we're collecting those with abilities to further understand and protect-"

"Collecting." Gerard frowned, "You act like we are trophies to collect."

"ENOUGH!" The doctor yelled. He took a deep breath and regained his composure. He looked between the three of us with a look that sent shivers down my spine. "You will be provided meals. You will have your own rooms. You will have regular medical examinations and tests performed. You will NOT use your abilities on staff, or you will face consequences."

His look and tone made me believe him.

~

We were here for months. They took away the clothes we wore and replaced them with plain white clothing.

I hated it. It was sterile. It lacked all imagination and uniqueness. I hate what it took away.

We were also given meals as promised. Only twice a day, however.

We had learned that the building we were in was being played off as an asylum of some sort, but we still had no idea where. It did explain all the white walls, floors, and everything.

The testing that doctor Lite had talked about felt far more than regular. They would call us in and prod us with needles, computer scans, x-rays, and varying other horrible things. The troubling thing was that some of the tests they preformed couldn't be remembered. It was first brought up when Frank had asked Gerard about his testing of that day.

"What tests?" Gerard had asked, confused. "I just got up..."

"Babe, it's late afternoon." Frank looked at Gerard with concern.

"You've been gone all day." I had added.

Gerard had an absent look behind his eye as he looked back at us with his own confused expression.

We all lost little bits of our day, but it was slowly getting worse.

Today was a rare day where none of us were taken for testing of any kind. We were sat in the cafeteria, poking at our last meal of the day, when we could hear yelling drift into the room from the hall. We all watched the cafeteria door and saw it burst open, revealing two dark haired boys being pushed inside.

"Where the fuck is Andy!?" The taller of the two boys yelled at the unknown nurse that was bringing them inside.

"We told you, Mr. Urie." She said, pointing to the table we sat at, "He was a high level priority."

"Then what the fuck are we?" The taller boy argued again.

"That will be enough." The nurse told him sternly, "You were debriefed on this. He is not here."

The taller one opened his mouth to argue again, but the other one with him tapped his arm with the shake of his head. The taller boy shut his mouth reluctantly.

"Go eat." The nurse gestured.

"Not hungry." The shorter one mumbled, coming over to the table and sitting across from me. The other boy eagerly ran for the food.

"Boys." The nurse smiled at the table as the taller boy came over with a plate of food, "These are the new arrivals. Pete and Brendon." She nodded to each boy with the mention of their names.

The shorter one that had sat across from me was Pete while the other one that was happily scarfing down food was Brendon.

I stole glances at Pete. He was in a blank tank top that showed off his sleeves of tattoos. The color and detail kept drawing my eyes back to him. We were left months without color, but here was a human canvas of art just before me. Frank had tattoos, sure, but this place had forced him to cover a vast majority of them to further surpress his spirits of rebellion.

Pete looked up at me when I caught myself staring for too long. I felt my cheeks turn pink and I immediately looked down at my food. I tapped it around the plate as I felt his gaze scanning me.

I hoped he couldn't see in my head. The embarrassment of being caught staring was bad enough... The nurse had never even mentioned what their abilities might be.

"Alright. You lot have been here long enough." The nurse said a few minutes later, "Let's get to your rooms. Iero, you're still in isolation for your last incident."

"I said sorry..." Frank mumbled, crossing his arms across his chest.

We were all lead from the white cafeteria to the white halls that lead to our white rooms. Everything here was so white. Have I mentioned my hatred for it all?

Gerard and I shared a room after the scientists and doctors had decided to put Frank in a room isolation due to his talking back and scorching of the shared room.

We were dropped off first out of the group. I went over to my plain bed and laid down quietly, facing the wall. I curled up and tried to close my eyes to rest.

Whenever I did, however, I was greeted by images that made my eyes shoot back open. Images from nightmares I never remembered. I shuddered. Why would this happen? Being in this place was bad enough... Couldn't I have a simple nights sleep?..