Your wedding song

Dean:  'Open arms' by journey

You chose this song because it fits with his love for classic rock, and a slow song for you. Little did you know he memorized the words and sang them in your ear as you two danced.

Sam: 'dream a little dream of me' by Michael bublè.

You chose this song because it was your favourite song. And Sam knew that, he learned to play it on guitar with the help of Dean and played it at your wedding reception.

Castiel: 'angel with a shot gun' by The Cab

He chose this song, but won't tell you why. You didn't object much because you were happy he was happy.

Gabriel: 'I will always love you' by Whitney Huston

He chose this song because you loved it. It's was that simple.

Michael: 'love me like you do' by Ellie Goulding

You picked the song, you picked it because you knew even though he says he hates it. It's secretly his favourite song.

Balthazar: 'falling in love with you' Elvis Presley

You picked this song because it's how both of your feel. You used to hum it absently around your house. And he just knew it was perfect.

Crowley: 'kiss me' by Ed Sheeran

He picked it because it's his favourite song. Also it described your relationship and he just loved it.

Lucifer: 'always' by Panic! At the disco

You both picked this song because well because it was a great song. You used to dance around your living room to it.

==========================
Sorry it took me so long to update.
I was running out of ideas
And have so many story's on the go it's crazy
You know
Luv ya'll
Xoxoxox
-Kate