The big fight.

Just doing Sam and Dean for dis one sorry if you love de others

DEAN: you were sitting at the table in the bunker waiting for Dean to come home from a hunt.
You hear a crash and jump up gun at the ready.

"(Y/n)" he slurs out, he must have been drinking.

"Dean, baby you ok?" You say steading him.

"Mmhum, never better, just sleet with a really hot chick." he says, you look at him shocked

"WHAT!"

"Yeah, she's better looking then (y/n), but shhh don't tell her that." He says falling into a chair.

"Really.." You choke out

"Yeah, she's way better" he slurs reaching for the whiskey

"Well if she's so much better, I hope you enjoy her company more then MINE!" You shout, he looks at you bewildered

"(Y/n), babe what are you talking about" he say

"Oh I don't know mabe the fact that you are A CHEATING BASTERD" I scream

"Bab-"

"No Dean, no! I'm done with you, I'm done WITH US!" I run out of the bunker an drive away.

'How could he' I think 'I loved him, how could he' tears streamed down my cheeks my phone keept going off I ignored it. 'This is it Dean Winchester' you think and just keep driving.

SAM: you were sitting in a tree out side the bunker. Sam was late coming home and you didn't know why. You hear the impalas engine and hop down and lean against the tree causally.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing out in the cold?" He asks stepping out of the impala.

"Waiting for you"

"Well, you shouldn't have"

"Oh and whys that." You ask placing a hand on your hip.

"Because I'm not a child"

"Never said you were" anger was bubbling up in you.

"I CHEATED OK, YOU CAUGHT ME I SLEEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE YOU HAPPY" your eyes go wide,

"W-wait WHAT!"

"oh like you didn't know" he says turning away

"NO SAM I DIDNT KNOW!" You heart was breaking.

He looks up at you, then he realized what he said.

"(Y-)"

"NO SAM JUST DONT" you run inside past Dean to you shared room with sam, you grab you emergency bag and turn to see a tearful sam.

"Baby please" he whispers

"no Sam I can't do it anymore, I love you but I can't" you reply and push past him.

"WAIT DONT GO" he shouts after you, but you were already gone.