He hears you singing.

DEAN: "JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL, LIVIN IN A LONELY WOORLD SHE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING ANYWHERE. JUST A CITY BOY BORN AND RASIED IN SOUTH DETROIT, HE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOIN ANYWHERE" you sing cuz sam and Dean where away on a hunt.
"I SEEN HER IN A SMOKEY ROOM, THE SMELL OF WINE AND CHEAP PERFUME, FOR A SMILE THEY CAN SHARE THE NIGHT AND IT GOES ON AND ON AND OONNN" my music blared I was air guitaring, I didn't hear Dean come in.
"STRANGERS WAITING, UP AND DOWN A BAVARD THERE SHADOWS SEARCHING IN THE NIGHGHT." Then Dean starts. "STREET LIGHT PEOPLE, LIVING JUST TO FINE EMOTION HIDING SOMEWHERE IN THE NIGHGHT"
"Time Skip to the end"
"DONT STOP BEEELIVIINNNGGGG, HOLD ONTO THE FFEEEELING" you two belt out, todally of key.
"STREET LIGHT PEEEOPPPLLEEEEE, DONT STOP!" You to fall onto the bed in a fit of giggles. Dean lays down beside you and smiles.
"I love you" he said
"And I love you too" you smile and kiss him.

SAM: "lean on me when your not strong, I help you carry ooon" you sing quietly
"If there is a load you can not bear, that you can't carryy, I'm right up the road I'll bear your load if you just call me" you where cleaning up the dishes from dinner at the bunker. Sam and Dean just got back from a hunt.
"Call me if you need a freind" sam's muscular arms wrap around your torso. You jump and turn to face him.

"SAM WHAT THE HELL!" You shriek. He just laughs and says
"I love you singing voice shorty"
"Ugh" you roll or eyes and turn back around to finish cleaning up when he spins you around and captures your lips in his. You deepen the kiss by wrapping you hands around his neck.
"Hum,mm, am I interrupting something" Dean says cockily.
"Yup, now get out"
"Or what"
"Or I'll eat your pie" Dean looked at you I'm horror and said
"You wouldn't"
"Try me Winchester" you say
And then he runs out of the room.

"God, I love you" sam said smiling
"I know now where were we?" You say kissing him again.

CAS: "goodbye my almost lover, good my hopeless dream I'm trying no to thing about you cant you just let me be" you sing while in the shower. You boyfriend just dumped you for som other chick.
"Goodbye my luckless romance my back is turned on you" you sing another line your heartbreaking.
"I cannot go to the ocean I can't walk the streets at night cannot wake up in the morning with out you on my mind." Little did you know cas was standing out side the door. His heart was breaking just as much as yours, not he wasn't dating you but he wished he was.

You stop singing and turn off the shower. You step out and wrap a towel around yourself, you open the door and there's cas just looking into your (e/c) eyes. You didn't jump of freak out because there was something in the way he looked at you.
"I love you" he said you looked at him and said
"I love you too" and with that he kissed you.

BALTHAZAR: "my heart will go oooon" you sang you didn't realize Balthazar was behind you. You knew he hated the song but you love it, so when ever he's away you sing it,
"Hello love" you spin around
"Oh hey bal"
"Was that celin Deon?"
"Uhh"
"Because you Sang it much better then she ever did" he says smiling bending down to kiss you.

MICHAEL: "and I still don't have a reason, why too don't have the time and it really make me wonder if I ever gave a s**t about you" you sing
"Tell me something to believe in cuz I don't believe in you anymore anymoorore" you say swaying your hips slightly.
"Doesn't even make a difference to cry so this is goodbbyyee" you turn around to see Michael staring at you with an amused look.
"Oh hi" you say
"Hi"
"Uhh how long were you there"
"Since you started"
"Oh" you say your face turning pink
"I loved it, and I love you" he says pulling you into a hug.

GABRIEL: "TARZAN AND JANE SWINGING ON A VINE candyman candyman" chiristana agulairea blared through your speakers while you cooked. You sand the next line.
"I met him out for diner on a Friday night, he really had me workin up an appetite, he had tattoos up and down his arm nothing more dangerous then a boy with charm."
"He's a one stop shop makes the patties drop he's a sweet-talkin' sugar coated candy man" then you felt two strong arms wrap around you.
"Babe, I love it when you sing" gabe said I you ear.
"Mm is that so" you say still cooking.
"But you know what I like better"
"What?" Your say amused
"You" he said spinning you around and kissing, picking you up and taking you to the bedroom the food long forgotten.

CROWLEY: "living easy, loving free, season ticket on a one way ride" you sing softly
"Asked nothing leave me be taking everythin' in my stride, don't need reason don't need a right there ain't nothing I'd rather do" you sing a little louder. " going down party time, my friends are gonna be there too" you sing getting louder
"IM ON THE HIGH WAY TO HELL!!!! HIGHWAY TO TO HELL!!!! IM ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL!!!!" You sing/shout. Then you hear clapping an laughing.
"Love, your great." Crowley says coming up snaking his arms around you waist.
"I know I just had to" you laugh wrapping your arms around his neck.

LUCIFER:" ooo misty eye of the mountain below, keep carful watch of my brothers souls, and should the sky be filled with fire and smoke keep watching over durin's sons" you sand strumming you guitar. You loved Ed Sheehan's music and finally learned the chords to 'I see fire'
"If this is too end in fire we should all burn together, watch the flames they climb hight into the night, calling our father oh sent by and we will watch the flames burn over and over the mountain side."
"And if we should die tonight, then we should all die together,calling out father, oh prepare as we watch the flames the burn over and over the mountain side, desolation comes upon the sky" you hear Luci's voice join in.
"NOW I see fire, inside the mountain. I see fire, burning the trees. And I see fire, hollowing souls. And I see fire, blood in the breeze. And I hope that you'll remember me" you both sing.
"Wow luci I didn't know you want that good"
"Nether did I" he replied
"And that's why I love you, your full so surprises" you say placing your guitar down and walking over to him.
"I love you as well, love" he says leaning down and kissing you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Songs credits
~~~~~~~~~~~~
-don't stop believin' : journey
-lean on me : bill withers
-almost lover : jasmine Thompson
-my heart will go on : Celine Dion
-makes me wonder : maroon 5
-candy man : Christina agulairea
-highway to hell : AC/DC
-I see fire : Ed sheeran