You hear him sing

Dean: "ITSS THE EYE OF tHE TIGER ITS THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT RISING UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF OUR RIVAL."
you hears a voice singing and you follow it to find dean winchester standing infront of his mirror singing into hair brush. you try and suppress a giggle but to a vial. He whips his head around and drops the brush, causing you to burst out laughing, clutching your side.

"(Y/N)!" he squeaks
"i...i...can't" you say in between laughs, you lean against the door frame for support.
"HOW MUCH DID YOU HEAR" He shouts
''N-Not T-that much'' you say your laughter subsiding
"I'm soo embarrassed" he says sitting down letting his head fall into his hands.
"hey now, it okay, it wasnt that bad" you say sitting beside him.
''Its nice to see you so carefree" you add rubbing his back soothingly
''good'' he says suddenly flipping you, so your back is on the mattress.
''dont even'' you reply before his lips connect with yours.
''i love you'' he breaths on your lips
''and i you'' you say pulling him into another kiss.

Sam:
''heat of the moment, telling you what my heart meant'' you hear sam hum softly, you look up and see he has his headphones in.
"heaat of the moment, heat of the moment" You slowly stand up and start to walk away, just as you were about to reach dean room you hear sam call out for you.
"(Y/N)?" you turn and see him standing there looking at you.
"Yes Samuel?" you say looking into his hazel eyes.
''don't call me that, also where are you going?" sam says stepping closer.
''nowhere" you respond, you two just stand there for a moment before he lungs at you, you doge and make a break for deans room.
"DONT YOU DARE TELL HIM" sam shouts but your already inside deans room, your about to speak when sam comes barreling in, you squeal and jump onto deans bed.
''SAM WAS SINGING HEAT OF THE MOMENT AND HE -HUMPH" sam grabs you by the waist and clamps a hand over your mouth. you squirm and lick his hand, but he doesn't react, he just throws you over his shoulder and walks out.
''DEAN SAVE ME!!!!" you screech but he just laughs and replys with
"SORRY SUGAR YOU ANGERD THE BIG GUY" you huff and them feel your back come in contact with the couch, you look up and sam is hovering over you, his arms on ether side of your head. you an sam aren't dating but you wish you were.
"You disobeyed me" he says gruffly
"annnd" you say sassily.
"And you just can't go around disobeying me'' he says leaning closer in
"were not dating i can do what i want" You reply smartly, and he just smirks like he knows somthing you don't
"guess we'll have to change that" sam says leaning closer so his lips are almost touching yours.
''Guess so" you whisper and he kisses you hard on the lips, he pulls away a smirk planted on his face,
''Nailed it'' he whispers and then you both laugh.
''your an idiot''
''but im your idiot'' he says kissing you again.

Castiel: ''I used to rule the world, sea's would rise when i gave the word." you hear faintly, you stand and open your door and step out into the hallway.

''now in the morning i sleep alone sweep the streets i used to own'' you follow the sound it was gradually getting louder.

''i used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemy's eyes, listen as the crowed would sing, the old king is dead long live the king.'' you walk out into the main room of the bunker and look up to see cas, his arms lazily hanging over the railing, on the balcony near the door, you slipped underneath to hear more.
''one minuet i held the key, now the doors are closed on me, now i discovered that my castle stands upon pillars of salt, pillars of sand'' his angelic voice carring through the bunker, you heart broke at his words, you heard the hurt in his voice.

"I hear jeruselm bells are ringing, roman cavalier chorus are singing, me my mirror my sword and shield are missionary's on a far-en field, for some reason i can't explain, once you go there is never, never an honest word, that was when i ruled the world.'' you lean your head back on the wall and close your eyes, and just listen.

''it was the wicked and wild wind blew down the doors and let me in, shattered windows and the sound of drums, people couldn't believe what i'd become, revolutionary's sway for my head on a silver plate, just a puppet on a lonely string oh who would ever wanna be king'' you hear his voice crack at the last verse, you silently come out and ascend the steps to where her was, his hands now gripping the railing tight, his knuckles turning white. your heart broke even more when you saw the silent tear drip down his face, his eyes pressed closed. you walk up and wrap your arms around him. but dont say anything, he hugs you back tightly.

''please don't cry cas, your our rock, please'' you say after awhile, you still in his tight embrace.
''I-Im so sorry'' is all he whispers
''don't be cas. i understand what you did'' you whisper into his neck
''i ruined everything, heaven is gone because i was stupid, thousands of angels are dead because of me, the whole leviathan thing was my fault, maybe samandriel was right, maybe to much heart was my problem.''
''no cas, your father made you different for a reason, to much heart wasn't your problem, it was your solution.'' you whisper. he pulls away looking at you with puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.
''i love you'' he says
''i love you too'' he pulls you in and kisses you, it may sound cheesy but sparks flew, you felt like the world had disappeared and it was only you two. to say you were in love would be an understatement.
===============================================================
JUST DOING SAM DEAN AND CAS, BC U GUYS NEEDED AND UPDATE AND IM TIRED,
ILL WRITE A SEPARATE STORY PLOT THINGY FOR THE OTHERS, THANK
YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS
9.63K READS IM SPEECHLESS, I LUV YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK
HAPPY CANADA DAY IF YOUR CANADIAN..
XOXOXO
-Kate