You tell him your number 1 on the FBIs most wanted list

DEAN: "uhh Dean, can I talk to yea for a second" you say your voice shaking a bit.
"Sure babe what's wrong" Dean says with a hint for worry in his eyes.
'Ok (y/n) this is it you have to do it' you thought
"Mm k well babe there something I've been meaning to tel-"
"(Y/n) please babe don't leave me plea-" he says about to cry
"Whoa whoa whoa who said anything about me leaving I was just gonna tell you I....I'm number one on the FBI's most wanted list" you say
"Oh thank god" he says pulling you in for a hug
"What to you mean thank god, I just told you I'm the most wanted person in America" you say slightly annoyed
"Oh. Sexy I already knew" he says with his signature smirk before pulling you into a kiss.

SAM: "heyyy sammmmmmmmmmmyyyyy" you yell out from your room in the bunker
"Yeah shorty" he says jogging in
"Guess who just out ranked you An Dean on the FBI's most wanted list" you say smirking
"No way (y/n) that's horrible" sam says with a worried look on his face
"No Sasquatch it's great I'm finally better then Dean at something" he chuckles and pulled you into a hug
"Alright, alright just don't go pissing him off with this info"
"Ohh Sammy just wait, Dean checks list every few hours to make sure he's still at the top." Just as you finish you sentence you hear.
"SON OF A BITCH, SHE OUT RANKED ME IM IN 2nd (Y/N) OUT FRIGGIN RANKED ME!!!!" Just then an Sammy start to laugh and he whispers in your ear.
"I love you my little outlaw"

CASTIEL : "Cassie get you winged ass down here I need you"
"Yes (y/n)"
"Good your here, I need you to flash me outta here please I'll explain later" you say because at the current moment you where cuffed to a table in an the FBI's intaragation room.
"Okay" and with that you where back at the bunker all you stuff on you bed and cas next to you.
"Now kitten why where you cuffed in that room?"
"Well babe I may be the number one person on the FBI's most wanted list"
"WHAT HOW (Y/N), IT WAS DEAN WASNT IT, HE MADE YOU GET CAUGHT WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THE SLIMEY SONOFABITCH IM GONNA K-"
"angel, babe calm down it wasn't him, my father may or may-not have been a big mofia boss, an I may or may-not have been his hit-woman(or man)" cas just stared at you for a good 10 minuets.
"(Y/n), honey I'm sorry for yelling, I love you so much I just can't lose you"
"Ok pizza man I love you too"
"(Y/n), you only call me pizza man when you wan-" you cut him off with a kiss.
"Just shut up" you murmur.
"Whatever you say babysitter" then things got a bit heated (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

BALTHAZAR: "hey Balthazar my love, I must talk to you right at this very moment" you say mock falling on the couch hand on you forehead.
"Yeah" he says not looking up from his magazine. You lean up on one elbow.
" I'm pregnant"
"WHAT" he says jumping up and running to you.
"Hahahah phyic" you say laughing.
"Babe that was NOT funny" he says.
"Anyway, I'm number on on the FBI's most wanted list"
"Those bloody winchesters, making my little flower the most wanted woman in America."
"Well at least we're in Paris and NOT America" you say laughing slightly, bal pulls you up and snakes his arms around your waist.
"Well darling, you the only one on my most wanted list"
"Oh really is that so"
"Yup know come here" then Balthazar pulls you into a heated kiss.

MICHAEL: you to are having dinner and you say "hey cutie can I talk to you?"
"Sure thing (y/n)" he says in his smooth low voice.
"Mickey I'm number one on the FBI's most wanted list" you say cooly, taking a sip of your beer.
"Sweetie that's nice"
You almost spit out your beer, 'nice, did he just sat "sweetie that's nice?!".
"Hun, you don't seem as shocked as I thought you would be"
"Oh darling I already knew."
"How?"
"Sweetheart I have my ways" he says winking at you pricking up your pates from dinner.
"Gosh I love you" you say standing up to help.
"I love you too" he kissed you cheek and walked off to the kitchen.

GABRIEL: "hey sweet thang." gabe said popping into your room.
"Hey babe, oh I need to tell you something"
"What, that your madly in love with me?" He said stepping closer
"No, that I'm number one on the FBI's most wanted list."
"Oh, sugar I new that" he says pulling you in for a kiss.
"How?" You say pulling back a little.
"Angel.... Remember" he says circling his pointer finger around his face.
"Oh, yeah I'm sorry" you say kissing him agin

CROWLEY: "my king" you say mock curtsying.
"My beautiful queen" he say returning you curtsy with a bow. You walk up and he kisses your hand
"My handsome king I must tell you now, that I'm the number one person on the FBI's most wanted list"
"Darling, I hoped that's what you would say that because I planned us a lovely date to celebrate"
"Your in a good mood my king"
"Sweetie, I'm just proud that you out ranked Dean" he says standing up and taking you up with him.
With a snap of his fingers he's in a new suit and you in a blue dress the is shorter in the front and the back hit the floor, your favourite dress.
"Ah Rome you know me so well my love."
"Only the best" he says kissing you and leading you inside.

LUCIFUR: "luci, baby I'mnuberoneontheFBI'smostwantedlist ok love you bye" you say talking really fast.
You are just about to leave when he stops you
"My darling (y/n), slow the hell down and repeat what you just said.
"Uhh, satan" you groan "fine, I'm number one on the FBI's most wanted list" you say rolling you eyes " no biggie"
"NO BIGGIE" she shouts pining you up against a wall you head trapped between his hands. You weren't scared, he did this whenever you called his satan, you knew it drove him wild.
"(Y/N) ITS A VERY BIG BIGGIE!!!!"
"Babe, your quoting Cassie again" that comment only made him mader, which you loved.
"ANGEL YOU ARE DRIVING ME C-" you couldn't take anymore so you leaned forward and kissed him. He instantly relaxed, your wrap your arms around his neck and he snaked his arm around you waist. You pull away "you say still mad?"
"Nope" he said popping the 'p'
"Good" you say kissing him again.
____________________________________________________________________________
Hope you like it got the idea from a bother preference book.
Idk what to do next to if y'all have any ideas tell me in the comments of msg me
Thank you sooo much for all the votes and also check out my other book called
"Supernatural imagines" creative i know. Anyway comment follow and VOTE😘❤️