Let it Happen - Sabriel

"Jesus, Gabe, gimme a warning before you zap in on me like that!" Sam gasped as the angel popped up at the foot of his bed while he was searching porn on his laptop. This was the literal worst timing possible. Sam had a double take on the trickster before his mouth hung open in realisation. "Wait...Gabriel!? You're alive!"

"Took you long enough to remember me, I'm offended by my favourite Winchester," Gabriel placed a hand on his chest.

Sam stood up, practically thrown beside him and walked over. "Sorry...Gabe, I uh, I...didn't know...how?" He panted out with a smile.

"Come on, an archangel like myself being killed off like a disposable and minor character in this story, I have my ways..." Gabe smirked and cocked his head. He folded his arms and extended his neck to look up at the tall man.

"Well where have you been?!"

"I'm actually a one Dr. Richard Speight Jr. for the last couple of years. I figured I'd help people...in hoping it'll at least help me a bit on my consciousness," Gabriel raised the corner of his mouth.

"Doctor...really?" Sam's breath waved.

"You, on the other hand Sammy boy, have been busy, looking through all the books here like lore on how to get me back."

Sam's brain switched into panic mode. He didn't know he'd been spied on, for all his desperate and frantic attempts in secret, through late nights and outings, he'd needed this angel back. His angel.

"I-I can explain," he raised his arms in defence.

"Sure..."

"I thought you'd be helpful to us," Sam defiantly said.

"AAAnd?"

"And what?" Sam watched Gabriel's smirk grow as he elephant in the room was addressed. Not just in their eyes but more a close connection. He didn't want it like this. What would Dean say too. "Oh god."

"Sammy, face it up, I know about you and your little heart felt convo with baby brother and Dean-o yesterday. I always knew Dean had a thing for Cassie-boy. But you are surprisingly closed about gender in your sexual definition...I know you find the guys good too."

"Stop it."

"You just keep going for those with doctor titles, the surgeons and," he slipped behind Sam and whispered in the shell of his ear, "archangels."

Sam shivered but held his ground. Clenching his fists, he gulped and closed his eyes like it was all a dream.

"Can't wish me away, Sammy. Although, I don't think you'd want to," Gabriel rest his head against the tall spine of Sam's back and wrapped his hands around the hunters middle.

"Gabe, we can't-"

"Shh...let it happen." Gabriel pulled away and turned Sam around so he could get a good look at his face.

With hesitation, Gabriel placed a hand on the side of his face and massaged his thumb into his cheek. Sam keened into the touch, sighing softly and licking his top lip.

"I missed you," Sam confessed.

Going up as high as he could on his toes, and using his hand on the hunter pulling him down, their lips met halfway and Sam relaxed at the first touch.

"God, I missed you so fucking much, Gabe," Sam quickly said before pushing himself down on Gabriel more, kissing him with all the passion he'd kept within him since he'd first seen the guy. His hands rest on his waist as he pushed the angel back onto his bed. They bounced as they hit it together and finally the height difference wasn't an issue. Not that Sam minded, he thought it was cute.

"I'm not cute," Gabriel said, looking up at Sam as he began working open his flannel.

Sam's lips attacked his neck and licked up the soft skin, before sucking marks there. "Stop reading my thoughts."

"Never."

A/N this is my first Sabriel fic and I enjoyed it more than I thought. That was a weird experience for me but yeah...wow. I'll probably do that again. And I know Sabriel isn't everyone's cup of tea so to speak but DestielizJohnlocked suggested it well.