Chapter 1

POV: Ally

A year....that's how long I've been waiting.

All these families, all these people that wanted to take me home....and I rejected them. I want them to come back. I want Ian and Anthony. They pinky promised. I hope they don't break it.

Mrs. Harvard walked into my room, "RISE AND-oh, you're already up."

I nodded and sighed, "Do you think they'll come back for me?"

She frowned and sat down next to me on the bed, "If they love you enough, they will....we just have to let fate work it out."

I nodded and she got up, "There's a family coming in today....you never know, it may be them."

I nodded again and got up, getting ready to take a shower and building my self esteem...

~~Time Skip~~

POV: Unknown

"You ready?"

I looked over at my best friend, nodding and smiling.

He sighed and walked in the door, "Let's bring our little girl home..."

POV: Ally

"EVERYONE LINE UP!"

Everyone ran to the line, except me. I feel like the old Ally, the Ally before she got adopted by 'Them'. I hate saying their names anymore. It pains me.

I sighed and leaned against the wall, ever since I've gotten back, I've been on that computer Mrs. Harvard got me. She got it so I can watch their videos, see how they were doing. They were depressed at first, but, last video, they said they had a surprise....what's the surprise? Are they possibly coming to pick me up?

I rolled my eyes and laughed internally, no, that couldn't be it. It's been a year Ally....just try forgetting them...

But it's so hard! I loved them so much! This is the first family I've ever mourned for longer than a month!

I looked up and notice Mrs. Harvard beckoning me over, a huge smile on her face.

I furrowed my eyebrows. The other kids watched as I walked past them, pissed and confused. I felt the same.

Mrs. Harvard knelt down in front of me, "I told you."

I felt so confused, "What?"

She smiled and opened the door and there sat my two favorite people in the world.

I gasped and fell against the wall, "I-Ian? Ant-Anthony?"

They nodded and smiled, holding out their pinkies, "We never forgot...."

HEY!

YAY! THEY CAME BACK FOR HER! You may think, 'oh, this is going to be boring cause it's going to be the same as the last book' but...is it? A lot can happen in a year....

But anyways, I'll howl at you later, my pack!🐺