Kirk 2

A/N Read the first Kirk before this one. I'M SO SORRY! This took sooo long because of my laptop kept jacking up! & I was on vacation. If you have ANY ideas for Sulu or McCoy, please do share because I have writer's block. :/ Thank you!

You were in your quarters as you just got out of your nice, warm, shower & went for a towel to go & dry off.  After you got dried off, you went over to your bed where you had your dress laid out to get dressed. (Picture of it on top.) 

It's a red short dress with round, gold sequins around the collar. After you got dressed you went to your closet to find your shiny, black, heeled shoes to put on.

You were getting ready for your date with Jim. You have had a secret crush on him since you meet him on the Enterprise. But only Leonard McCoy & yourself knew about your crush, that is, until the one & only James T. Kirk asked you out that night for a dinner date. You just couldn't believe it! 

When you found & put your shoes on, you walked to your bathroom were you had all your make-up laid out on the counter. You opened your eye shadow case, grabbed your make-up brush & put on light red eye shadow. Then applied a darker shade of red on your eyelid with some black eyeliner.

After you were done with your make-up you went to your end table for your brush to do your hair. You brushed your H/C hair, braided it, then put in a bun. Then you went to your full size mirror to look at yourself to see if you needed any touch-ups on your make-up or hair. "I wonder what Jim will think of it." you say out loud to yourself.

You looked at the clock on your desk, it read 6:55 pm. "Oh! I better hurry if I don't want to be late!" you exclaim as you hurry to your door. Just before you open it, you hear a knock on the door. You open it, wondering who it could be & to your surprise, it was Jim wearing a black suit with a red tie leaning on the door frame!

"What are you doing here Jim?" you ask him, "I could have walked over there to met you." you tell him. "What kind of gentleman would do that to his beautiful date?" he ask you with a smile as he gives you the bouquet. "Aww. Thank you Jim. That's very sweet of you." you blush as you tell him. The bouquet is of your favorite flowers, you notice as you place them in your Y/F/C vase.

"May we?" Jim ask you with his arm out as you walk to him. "We may." you answer him with a smile as you hold his arm & start walking down the hallway. You came to a door that, for all you knew, had a empty room behind it.

The door opened & Jim waved his hands in front of him & says to you, "Ladies first." You smile at him as you enter in the room, which was dark except for the candles on the white clothed table in the middle of the room.The rest of the room was beautiful with rose petals on the floor, the walls decorated like a Italian restaurant, & there was piano music coming from somewhere that seemed to dance thru the air. 

He pulled out a chair for you as you both sat down he asked you, "What do you think of this?" "I-I'm speechless!" you exclaim, "How did you know that I love Italian?" you ask him. Just when he was about to tell you, Leonard came out of the door across the room with to plates & he was dressed up like a waiter! He even had one of those little fake mustache on! You had to bite your lip to stop you from laughing when he came over & placed the plate on the table.

It looked like Jim was having a hard time from not laughing also because he had his hand over his mouth & his face was a bit red. As Leonard was leaving, he grumbled, "D*** it Jim!I'm a doctor, not a waiter!" & then he stormed. Once he was gone you & Jim bust out laughing.

"Ho- How did you get him to do that?" you mange to stop laughing to ask him. "W-Well Y/N, that's were I got the information about what you like, & you can do wonders when your Captain." he answers you once he stops laughing.

After that little episode you both start eating the wonderful dinner, laugh some more & talk about each other for the rest of the night. Jim walks you back to your quarters & you say to him, "Thank you for the wonderful night Jim, I had a great time." "I'm glad you did Y/N, maybe we can do this again sometime." he tells you with a grin. "I would love to do this again." you say to him with a smile.

"Good night Y/N, I'll see you tomorrow." he tells you. Then you put your hand on his shoulder & kiss him sweetly. "Good night Jim." you tell him when you're done. He turns red, smiles brightly & says one word before he leaves, "WOW." You giggle as he tries walking away in a straight line. "Till then."

Hope you like! Please comment, vote, & follow! :) 

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS!