Chapter 26

Alexis pov:
I quickly got in the shower i was in there for about 30 minutes. I got out and put on my clothes. I threw on my baby blue crop top. Since it was chilly i put on my pink jacket. It was blue and gray. Then put on my gray jeggings. I flat iron my hair you know i got to be on fleek. I grabbed 500 dollars out of the money my momma saved me. She left me 2,000 in cash. Just as i was about to call sky i gotta call. It was from my daddy.

Me: Hey Daddy
Dad:Hey Princess
Me: So what you doing
Dad:Oh nothing but shipping off your car.
Me:THANKYOU SO MUCH
Dad: How you been
Me:Fine but i miss you
Dad:I miss you to princess ill ne there to visit you one day
Me: Ok
Dad:you bet not have no boyfriend
Me:Daddy im 17 finna be 18
Daddy: So you do have one
Me:Maybe maybe not
Daddy:I want to meet him
Me:I have to see if he the one first
Daddy: Alexis dont get no thug either
Me:I wont daddy i gotta go bye love you
Daddy:Bye my love

Im kinda nervous about my dad if he were to meet Delante. Any way i texted Sky and her to come on.

Alexis Dad Pov:
Well hello everybody my name is Andre Moore. Most people know me as Dre. Im 35 years old and trust me i got money. Im a drug Lord and the best in the game.

I use to stay in San Francisco. Now i stay in Orlando. I really hate i moved i left behind my baby girl Alexis. I had to do it for her and her momma protection. Somebody had a hit out for me. I was thinking about moving back but i dont know if safe enough.

That is exaclty why i told her don't get no thug. I dont need no nigga putting her life endanger because of his decision. I just really wish she will stay away from boys but that will never happen. I just dont want her dead somewhere or have a broken heart.

Delante Pov:
I walked into the trap i heard they caught the nigga who shot my boy. This nigga about to suffer.

Me:Where he at
Worker:Boss he down here
Me: Alright

I walked in to see him tied up he looked beat down.

Me:Who You working for
He sat there laughing. See i aint got time for this bullshit. I grabbed a butcher knife and cut his finger off one by one. His ass screamed in pain. I started laughing. I started stabbing him all in his stomach,arm,legs, and neck. To finish it off i poured bleach on his ass. Man that nigga was hollering. I let him sit there for about 10 minutes then i shot him in the head twice. I went back up stairs to leave.

Me:Aye Brown i need a clean up crew
Brown: Alright i gotcha

I got in my car drove off and went home and was knocked out.

Alexis Pov:
Man me and sky been in this mall for fucking hours. We got about fifty bags a piece. We been in like every store except a couple.

Me:Girl we go buy the whole mall
Sky:Damn i thought we did
She said in a sad baby voice
Me:Girl you is to much. Let me run in Footlocker again.
Sky:Man dont be all day im be on this bench.
Alexis:Nigga i take years if i wont

Sky Pov:
Man alexis got me out here waiting better be lucky i love her ass. So i started to get up and get me a pretzel from the prezel peddler. I was looking at my phone next thing i know i got bumped. Like my ass was on the floor that how hard he bump me.

Me:Well damn watch where you going
Guy: My bad ma

When i finally lookes at him i noticed that is was Marcus. The marcus from the party. He must have a daughter he had lot of toddler stuff.

Me:Um hey Marcus
Marcus:Sky..i thought i never see you again

Marcus pov:
I know it been a while since i had a chance to talk. So today i decides to go shopping for my little sister birthday tomorrow. She turning 5. Yeah i finally got my money up and bought a house for me and her. I finally got away from our crackhead ass. Its a five story house even though we only use one room. Monae always sleep with me.
Anyway i was walking and bumped into sum girl. I was about to say sorry when i heard a familiar voice. It was sky sexy ass.

Sky:Um hey Marcus
Me:Sky..i never thought i see you again
Sky:Your ass left me that night
Me:I had to get my sister
Sky:So that whose clothes those are
Me:Yeah her birthday tomorrow

Me and her talked for a while we exchanged numbers. I went ahead and left the mall. I went straight home i hired a nanny to watch Monae while im gone. I walked through the door she ran up to me and hugged my legs.

Monae: Hwi Brwothir
Me:Hey Monae
Monae:Is thwese fwr me
Me:Nopee
Monae:otay bwye
Me:Bye
I swear she has the cutest voice