Chapter 17

Delante POV:

Man I had this weird ass dream I was coming on to Alexis. I'm glad it was a dream she would have tried to beat my ass. I walked in to see Alexis knocked out on the couch. She been fucking with somebody with that big ass hickey on her neck. I'm go stop by the trap house before her ass get up questioning me. Don't nobody know about my gangbanging except my boys. So I headed out to my car and pulled off.

I'm in the middle of a meeting and I got from my next door neighbor.

"Hello" I said

"Delante I been hearing a lot of screaming in your house and I know your dick game ain't that good so what's going on"

"I'm not home right now but you can you stay looking out"

"well right now there putting a girl in the car and boy is she fighting back"

"Man call the police im on my way"

"Alright but to let you know they gone"

*I hung up*

Who the hell would be out for Alexis she ain't even been here for a month.

Alexis POV:

I don't know where the fuck i'm going but I'm in the car with this nigga Ray. See what had happened was I had woke up from my nap. I was just about to go in the go in kitchen when I noticed that the back door was wide open. Maybe that's where Delante ass was so I didn't trip. Next thing I know somebody threw me over there shoulders and I was screaming on the top of my lungs. Where the hell is Delante and why isn't he helping me. Maybe they tried kidnapped him to but he got away.

"Where the fuck are you taking me"

"Well hey to you to sexy"

"Ray what do you want"

"Oh Delante didn't tell you about or deal"

"What deal"

" I told him to give up Sky or I would take somebody close to her and he chose somebody close to her"

"Why me "

"Lets just say you were the closes to her at the moment"

"YOU DUMB ASS HOE LET ME THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID ASSHOLE"

"Sweetie I wouldn't be so harsh if I could end your life right here"

Ray POV:

Look maybe I lied to her Delante and me really didn't have a deal. I need my Sky back and I will doing anything to get her back. I don't really plan on doing anything with her. If she keep on acting like that I'm go fuck her up and make her my damn sex slave. She go learn some respect before she leaves that's if she leaves. I started to laugh.

"What the hell is funny, and what are you going to do with me"

"Well that's your choice"

"Fuck you mean my choice"

"Well if you be good you'll be treated good. Now if you be bad you'll be treated bad."

Sky POV:

I'm about ready to beat Alexis ass I been calling her phone all day and no answer. I know she ain't doing nothing her ass should be at home. Then I got a call from Delante saying somebody took her. Who the hell would want Alexis like she barely made any friends yet. Man I hope my girl is ok I got to help she helped me. I hurried up and got over to Delante house I got keys to his house so I unlocked the door and went it.

I saw him with his head in his hands. There was a piece of paper on the table. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Delante,

As you can see I took Alexis. I don't know if you all are dating or what but I didn't do this to get to you. I did it to get to Sky I had to take something close to her for her to come to me. I'm pretty sure you know who I am now trust me I am not trying to hide my identity from you. Yes it is ray and until I get Sky with me Alexis is mine. If she is good I wont do anything to her but if she is bad I will do bad. So you better hurry and get to her incase she doesn't make it. I mean I could also use her as a sex slave so y'all cant press me with murder. Delante hurry and I know Sky is going to read this so Sky baby come back to me.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" I said out loud

Then he finally looked up at me and looked back at the ground.

"Delante can I ask you a question"

"What" he said in a very mad voice

"Do you like Alexis"

"ALEXIS WHY IS THAT SO FUCKING IMPORTANT SHE IS MISSING AND YOU WONDERING DO I LIKE HER"

"NIGGA CALM DOWN AND IM NOT ALEXIS"

"Man my bad SKY but why you want to know"

"Delante just answer the damn question"

"Ok maybe I do like her but im not about to get in a relationship I cant especially not while im in this..."

"In this what"

"Nothing I just don't need a relationship right now"

"No what the hell are you doing"

"NOTHING ALEXIS DAMN YOU ARENT MY FUCKING MOM TO BE ASKING ME THESE DAMN QUESTIONS LAST TIME I CHECKED MY MOTHER WAS DEAD"

"You know what Delante IM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF TRYING TO BE THERE FOR YOU AND ALL YOU DO IS YELL AT ME ALL DAY CALL ME WHEN YOU FUCKING WANT HELP"

Just as that I walked out and slammed the door. I really don't give two fucks about Delante and his attitude right now. I'm trying to find my bitch Alexis man I know Alexis ass is not go be what he call a 'good girl' so I got to hurry up and find her.

Delante POV:

Man im just sick and tired of Sky always trying to be in my damn business. I'm not trying say it's her fault but if she would have told me about Ray I could have had his ass handled and this wouldn't happen. I almost let out my lifestyle Sky is the last person I need to know about my gangbanging. That's another reason why I don't want fall for her. I've known to many people girlfriends, wives, mother, fathers, sisters, brothers, and other people close to them die because of this. I could never forgive myself if Alexis died because of me. Anyway I would track her but her phone is right here on the couch. So I guess me and my boy Marcus go have to look for her. I ain't got time for Sky ass.