Chapter 11: Party

Alexis POV:
I was so mad to see it was Delante. I just pushed him and walked away. He probably knew it was me the whole time. Why would he even come if he just got out the hospital. I need me a drink.

Delante POV
Man I felt the girl that was dancing on me tap me. Guess who it was Alexis. Then she go push my ass like what the hell. It like sometimes I like Alexis but then I don't. I mean don't get me wrong she cute. It just she be acting stubborn and stuckup.

Sky POV:
So me and Marcus was talking then Alexis just came out of nowhere pulling me.
"What the hell Alexis"
"Man you know the boy I was dancing with"
"Yeah"
"We'll it was Delante"
"I thought he wasn't coming"
"Well he did"
"Alright we'll I'm finna go talk to Marcus"
"Who"
"I'll tell you later"

Alexis POV:
After I talked to Sky I went to bar and had a couple drinks. Then a couple more. Then a few more. A few more again that's the last thing I Remember.
*she is drunk now*

Delante POV:
So I was dancing I was watching sky to make sure she don't make no bad decisions. Y'all know what I'm talking about to. Anyway I look over and see Alexis just drinking her soul away. So I went to go tell sky cause Alexis might sock my ass for trying to ask her if she alright.

"Aye Sky go help ya friend" I said
"Huh who you" she could barely stand up
"Sky is you drunk man"
"Who is sky"
"Omg dawg both of y'all drunk"
"Noooo you are drunk Mr."
Omg I swear I hate sky when she drunk. I can just imagine Alexis ass.

Sky POV:
*she is drunk*
Man what's going on. I just wanna go jumping on some clouds. That sound real nice. hahaha

Marcus:
I had to leave to party. I didn't really wanna leave Sky but I had to get home to my lil sister. When I was about to leave sky seemed kinda drunk. I hope she alright and can drive home.

Delante POV:
Now I gotta go talk to Alexis and see how drunk she is. I hope she don't be one of bye those crazy drunks. How they go get home. Fuck it they just go have to go to my house.
*walks up to Alexis*
"Alexis"
"Who is that"
Damn she don't even know her name
"Umm you"
"Oh we'll who is you handsome"
"Alexis come on you gotta leave"
"Whyyyy daddy"
Did she just call me daddy then I chuckled
"Alexis come on"
Man I can't deal with both of them I had one of my boys come pick up Sky and take her home. Don't be thinking why didn't I take Alexis home. If I knew where she lived I would.