Chapter 25

Sky Pov:
Man im so fucking tired im ready to go home. Me and Alexis just sitting here chilling. We dont ever do nothing in Ms.Anders class. She told me how her and Delante im glad he did cause i was bout to beat his ass.
"So what you doing after school" i said.
"Girl nothing but sit at home"
" You wanna come over and go to the mall"
"Yeah sure i gotta go home and shower"
"Alrite Cool"

Delante Pov:
Man i just got call saying that Macho Gang tried to jump my mans so i left school early. Right now me and my crew meeting at the trap. I gotta think of plan to get these niggas.
"Ok so everybody know about the incident that happen earlier right?"
"Yeah" everybody said in unison
"Ok so we gotta kill these niggas before they try to get anybody else, so tomorrow everybody here at 10 we busting in that bitch and dont forget wear all black"

After i said that we talked about our plan and left out. Im really just in time to pick up Alexis its 3:25 and we get out at 3:30. Man i hope everything go all right. I gotta get my man Marcus hip he had to go his cousin funeral today. Let me call him.

Delante:Aye Wasssup Man
Marcus:Shit Nun Much Chillin
Delante:Alright Tnrw we dealing with that Macho Gang. So where all black.
Marus:Alright what time
Delante:12 sharp
Marcus:Alr hit me up later
Delante:Alr
*Pull Up To School*

Alexis Pov:
Man i aint seen Delante ass since lunch he had to of left early we got two classes together after lunch. Shit its time to go anyway so i just walked out the fronf door. I saw Delante sitting right in the car. I opened the door and got in.

Me:Hey babe
Delante:Hey
Alexis: Well today you aint gotta come over
Delante:And why is that
Alexis:Me and sky doing something
Delante:like what
Alexis:going to the mall
Delante:Okay baby ima miss you
Alexis:ima miss you to
*pulls up to alexis house*

Delante:bye girl
Me:so you dont want no kiss fine with me

I had got out ans close the door. Then Delante ass come running from the other side of the car and grab my hand and kiss me.
*5 minutes later*
I finally broke away. Man Delante ass be trying get so freaky when we be kissing. We said our goodbyes and stuff. I went and unlocked the door threw my book bag on the ground. Ran to my room picked out a outfit.