Chapter 7:Late Night

Four Days Later 1:30 am:
Alexis POV:

So it's Friday night I ain't got nothing to do. I called Aria she was busy out at a party. Her ass so damn lucky. Sky ass don't wanna answer the damn phone. She probably sleep Lowkey.
I mean I didnt really have lots of friends in San Francisco. Aria was basically the one girl I fucked with heavily. She wasn't like them other sneaky hoes.
Man I wonder what Delante ugly ass doing? Ima call him and see if he up.
Delante POV:
So I'm just a smoking a blunt then I get a call that one of my homeboys just died. By that Macho Gang I swear if I get my hands on wanna them niggas. So I decided to make a emergency meeting.
I'm walking out the door I gotta walk down the block to get to my car. Then all of a sudden my phone ring. "Who the fuck is this" I thought to myself.
Phone Conversation
Alexis:Umm hey
Delante: Wassup
Alexis: you ain't busy are you
Delante: I'm bout to be but I got time
Alexis: where you bout to go
Delante: None o-
*POW POW*
Alexis: Delante
Delante:........
Alexis: DELANTE ARE YOU ALRITE
Delante: IM SHOT...HELP ME IM ON ROCHESTER STREET
Alexis: ok I'm on my way
Alexis POV:
I'm on the phone with Delante then all of a sudden I hear two gunshots. I got to get to him and real quick.
"MAAAA" I called her loud as hell
April POV:
I'm in a deep as sleep. Then I wake to hear Alexis calling my damn name. What the hell she want it's almost 2 in the morning.
"WHATT" I answered back
Alexis:listen I know this sound crazy but I need to see you car it's a emergency
Me: what kind of emergency at 2 am
Alexis: remember the boy that helped me that morning I think he's in trouble
Me: and what does that have to do with you
Alexis: MA CAN I PLEASE SEE YOU CAR HE GOT SHOT HE HELPED ME SO NOW ITS MY TURN TO HELP HIM DAMN!
I just threw her the keys. Don't worry Ima cuss her ass out when she get back.