Chapter 20:Let Me Out

Alexis POV:

What the hell just happened. I woke up having a massive headache, and I was in the same room as l was in earlier. I feel like my head is about to explode it hurt so bad. It probably from when Rick threw me onto wall. I need some pills or something. That's when Ray dumb ass walk in smiling.

"How you feeling soon to be mommy"

"What are you talking about"

"I had Rick sleep with you and get you pregnant"

"We didn't sleep together" I dont think we did

"Yes yall did, be sure to invite me to the baby shower"

I just couldn't even believe it I started to cry.

That's when he walked out and slammed the door.

I just layed there on the bed rethinking my whole life. What would do with a baby. I haven't even graduated from high school yet. My momma would fucking kill me and the baby. I'm not going to have a abortion i'm way against abortions. That's when this nigga Ray walked in i wanted to shoot his dead in his heart. I just ran up and socked him dead in his jaw.

"So i guess Ray already told you"

"Yes he did why would you do that"

"Listen it's not what you think"

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK SO YOU DIDN'T GET PAID TO GET ME PREGNANT"

"Listen i did but i didn't get you pregnant"

"So then what did you do"

"Listen when i had pushed you had passed out from hitting the wall so hard i guess. He walked in asked what happened and i told him. Then he told me to still do it but i didn't so basically he gave me 20k for no reason. So no i did not get you pregnant"

I just sat there quiet and looked at him.

Ray POV:

I really don't know if she believe me or not but it's truth so. I would'n't even have got her pregnant even if i wanted to. I'm not in a good place in my life to have a baby plus. She starting to creep me out lowkey just staring at me ain't no telling what she thinking.

Star POV:

How soon do we forget, How we felt, Dealing with emotions, That never left, playing with the hand we were dealt, In this game. Played from my phone.

I looked at the caller ID and it was Delante. I really wasn't in the mood to talk to him. I really miss my girl Alexis. I really feel like all this is my fault at time.

"What"

"Aye we know Alexis at"

"For real come pick me up"

"Man we already gone"

"How long have you knew"

"For about 2 hours"

"Why the hell didn't you tell me that you know where she is I have been stressing all day about where she is"

"Listen here Sky i'm not about top argue with you just know i know where she is"

Click (He hung up on me)

No he didn't just hang up on, but im go let it slide because he looking for Alexis.