Chapter 18: The Search

Marcus POV:

So my boy Delante called me told me he needed help finding his cousin friend. So I'm on my way to his house. I really should have got that Sky number the girl from the club. I had to leave my momma is alcoholic and I don't need my 9 year old sister around all that. I feel like I will never get another chance to see her again. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be then besides I don't think a relationship is good for me right now.

Alexis POV:

We have been riding for hours and we finally get to this big house. I mean a really big house like a real expensive house. Everybody got out the car except me and ray.

"Now you better be a good girl" then he put some handcuffs on me

"What the hell are you doing take these off me"

"Alexis you work for me basically like my little slave"

"NO IM NOT FUCK YOU MEAN"

POW

No the fuck this nigga didn't just slap me I swear he lucky these handcuffs holding me back.

"Alexis you are going to learn some respect"

"BITCH I KNOW RESPECT I'M NOT ABOUT TO RESPECT SOMEBODY WHO FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME"

"You know what I got something for you"

Then he threw me over his shoulders and went inside the house. This was a cute as house dawg it's gotta be a woman who decorated the house.

Ray POV:

Yeah little miss Alexis think she go keep on being respectful and get away with it. I cant kill her ass then Sky will never forgive me. I'm gonna have to do some to teach her a lesson. I should get her ass pregnant but I cant do that I need Sky to have my first baby. I could always just have one of bro's get her pregnant. I know Delante ass is going to be mad he claim they friend but i can tell they like each other. I'm just take in one of my guest room. Well that's what I call it kinda like a storage room. No windows, locks from the outside, chains attached to the wall. Listen my dad was a drug dealer he always had to kidnapped  people who owned him money families. That's where he would put them. My dad died so he left the house to me.

Alexis ass was strong as hell I aint go lie she was socking the shit out my back. I put her in the "guess room". I chained her to the wall I took off her handcuffs. I guess you could say she was mad she was talking fast. Well really she was yelling very fast. Her ass kind of cute when she mad. I walked out the door and locked it just incase her strong ass break the chains. Then I called one my bro's.

"Aye Rick I got a job for you"

"Yeah what you need"

"Ok so you know sky rite"

"Yeah"

"Well I kidnapped her friend to get her to me"

"Man you know sky ass aint coming back, and is you crazy why would you kidnapped her friend"

"Listen I just need you to get her pregnant"

"WHAT! Why you cant do it yourself"

"Listen come one it aint like she ugly it"

"So you basically want me to rape her and get her pregnant"

"Man I give you 20k if you do it"

"Man fine"

Sky POV:

I've been riding around all day asking people have they seen her. Then something popped in my mind. Alexis mom doesn't even knows she missing. Should I tell her? Maybe i'll just wait a few days well hopefully she don't be gone that long. Man I really hope don't Ray hurt her. Ray wasn't such a bad guy until he gets mad or he feel disrespected. Man I hope he don't do nothing dumb. Maybe I should make a deal with him.

Delante POV:

Man I hope my Alexis is all right. Did I just say my Alexis man im tripping. Me and Marcus been to all the places people say they seen Ray. Man I swear if he hurt her I will kill him. Ever since she got kidnapped I been having real hard feeling for her. I really miss her. What the hell am I saying, there is no way she turning a  nigga soft. I think when she get back I'm go ask her do she want to be mine.