Chapter 12

*This chapter will mostly be about Delante and Alexis*

Delante POV:

I don't know why but Alexis be real freaky while she drunk. She kept on trying to get on top of me while I was driving. I'm glad she didn't leave with no other nigga they probably would have fucked her ass. Then she started touching my face and shit. I really hate when people touch my face. I smacked her away so quick. Then she just start crying. Man I was dying laughing I don't know what fuck be with wrong with her while she drunk. I needed some gas so I pulled up to speedway.

"You want anything Alexis"

"Yeahhh" she said very sleepy like

" What you want"

"I want you'

"Man shut the hell up"

*Closes door*

Alexis POV: *she is drunk*

I wanna get the fuck out.

*grab handle and tries to open door*

I'm locked in this thing. Maybe some aliens kidnap me and this there rocket oh my gosh. I clicked this button on the other door and it made a pop sound. They shooting at me shit I gotta take cover. Then I pushed on thangy thang (door) and it open. Next thing I hit something. Then something grabbed and said sum bout Anthony( he was saying his name).

Anthony POV:

Wassup my name Anthony. I am 22 years old. So I was coming to pump some gas in my car. Then I see this girl fall hard as hell out the car. Lil ma was sexy as hell. If I get a hold on her ass I would just fuck her ass and kick her out. I don't love these hoes. I asked was she alrite she just seemed drunk as hell. She was talking about something how she got kidnapped so I started to put her in my car then some nigga pushed my ass. I was about to put bullet in that nigga head until he pulled off. I got that nigga license plate this wont be the last time he see my ass.

Delante POV:

Man I walk out the store to see Alexis ass bout to get in another car with some nigga. I pushed him away put her in the car and hurry up and drove off. I was so mad I started yelling at Alexis ass.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ALEXIS THAT NIGGA COULD TOOK YOU SOMEWHERE AND RAPED YOUR ASS"

"Why you yelling" she said laughing

"I SWEAR YOU GET ON MY DAMN NERVES"

"HUH"

Man I swear I forgot Alexis ass was drunk. I'm just glad we close to my house. I'm ready to go to sleep.

Alexis POV:

*Still Drunk*

He just yapping away and yelling. I don't know what the hell he saying. I'm feeling hype as fuck.

*Start busting out laughing*

Delante:

We finally made it to my crib. I hope her ass can walk cause I don't feel like carrying her ass.

"Get out"

"you really kicking me out"

"what is you talking about we at my house"

Man her ass tried to walk she fell flat on her damn face. That shit was funny as hell dawg. Then I had to get up and carry her ass. When I was carrying her she just kept staring at me. Then out of nowhere she started sucking my neck. I dropped her ass so hard. She better be lucky we was on some grass. Now it wasn't on purpose I dropped her.

"What the hell you doing"

"chilling on the clouds"

I just picked her and threw her over my shoulders. I finally got to the door and unlocked it. I put her down on the couch. I walked in my room locked my door ( just incase she try to come in). So I'm bout to get in the shower I hear a knock at the door.

"What Alexis"

"I cut my hand" she said in a baby voice

"huh here I come" I just didn't even put on no draws I just put on some basketball shorts.

I open the door to see her wearing one of my t-shirts that shit was big as hell on her.

"where your cut nigga"

"Rite here"

I shoulda slapped the shit out of here this nigga had a paper cut. 😂

"Alexis please go to sleep"

"Ok daddy"

"Stop calling me that"

"ok daddy"

Man I just went in my room and got in the shower. I'm in the shower then I feel somebody smack my ass. I swear I hate when girls be on some gay shit and hit a boy ass.

"ALEXIS GET THE FUCK OUT"

"I guess she left I heard the door close"

So I'm out the shower I put on my pajamas and come into my room to see Alexis knocked out in my bed. I looked in the mirror to see I had a mark on my neck from what Alexis did. My ass light so that shit really showed. I cut off the light and layed down and got on instagram. Then I felt Alexis grab my "manhood" I thought her ass was sleep. Her ass better stop she making a nigga horny.

"Alexis what the fuck wrong with you"

" I need you"

"No you need to go to sleep"

Then she turned over like 10 minutes later she was quietly snoring. Thank you wait till I tell her about her self in the morning. Then I fell asleep.