Chapter16:High Life

Delante POV:
Her ass finally came out. She was looking cute as he'll man. I'm just play cool though. I ain't looking for a relationship anyway right now. You know that's hoes ain't loyal no more.
"Wassup Ma"
"I told you bout that shit"
"Why do you hate the word so much"
"The same reason why y'all boys hate when a girl smack y'all booty"
"Man whatever"

Sky POV:
I ain't really been out the house lately and no it not cause of that 'kidnapping' thing. It just that I been having real bad cramps. So I just been staying the house eating ice cream.all week. I'ma try to have Alexis come and spend night one day.

Alexis POV:
So I'm just sitting here at Delante house while he smoke away. This nigga have me dead when he be high. Man I gotta use the bathroom.
"I be back"
"Ok" he said facing the total opposites way. This nigga slow man.

I did my business in the bathroom. Then I put on some more lipstick and perfume. I walked out the bathroom and didn't see Delante.
"Delante"
"DELANTE"
Where could he be at I walked around the house no where to be found. So I went to his room. I opened the door and he was in there sleep, Just as I'm bout walk out I got grabbed by my waist and threw on the bed.
"Delante what the hell"
I tried to get up but he pushed me back down. Then he got on top of me. You could smell the strong weed on his breath.
"Delante Move"
"Why you so scared I don't bite"
"Nigga you high get off of me"
"You want daddy give you a treat"
"Man move" he lucky he stronger than me.
Then all of sudden he started to kiss me . I started to stop him but I didnt.
Then he started planting kisses on my neck. Then he grabbed my ass and started to tongue kiss me, I let out a quiet moan his ass turning me on.
"Delante....Mmm Stop"
"Delante G-..... Oh My God"
Man just think these only kisses imagine him fucking 😏
I had to stop him when he tried to get me out my pants. Baby girl ain't losing her v-card this young. I grabbed my phone and I must have butt dialed Sky number. I hung up.

Sky POV:
So I'm watching my movie Love & Basketball. I swear I love that movie but then I got a call from Alexis. She had to butt dialed me. All I heard was moaning and she was saying something. Then this time she said it more clearer what she said made me mad. She said Delante I told her ass he ain't no good. All he do is hoe these girls.

Alexis POV:
Damn I hope she ain't hear what happened. Her ass go be mad as he'll. Didn't nun happen all he did was kiss me and his ass gave me this big hickey. Let me call her back to see.
"Hello" Sky said
"Hey" I said
"Hey my ass where you at"
"We'll..Delante House"
"You fucked him?"
"No"
"Don't lie to me"
"I swear we didn't this what happened he high I went to the bathroom and came out. I couldn't find him so I looked around then I went to his room he looked sleep so I was about to to leave out when he grabbed me threw me on the bed I tried to tell him to get up. He was stronger than me so I couldn't just push him. off. Then he started kiss me that's all that happen"
"Mhm Alexis I'm telling you he is no good, don't fall for his games."
"Alr girl"
"Let me catch your ass moaning like that again"
"Omg bye bitch"
"Bye hoe"