Chapter 1

INTRODUCTION
This is an interracial novel (bwwm) which contains a woman of colour being the lead character in this novel. If you aren't a fan of interracial relationships then this book is not for you.

There will be major grammar mistakes so please forgive me I'll try to slowly edit the book as I go.

WARNING

EXPLICT CONTENT
Violence
Bad Language
Abuse

COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2015
All Rights Reserved
© Riotarrow
Her Hoodie

"Fear is stupid so are regrets"
-Marilyn Monroe

Lana's Pov

You know that overwhelming feeling you get in the pit of your stomach, almost like butterfly's flying around restlessly in your stomach, it's that ticklish feeling you get when you're nervous.

Yeah I have that feeling and it won't calm the fuck down.

I stared up at my ceiling waiting patiently for my alarm to go off, but secretly inside I didn't want it to.

I was dreading the feeling of having to walk down the hallways of my new school, recieving the cold stares from the students, while they gave me once overs trying to see if I were worthy enough to fit in their cliques.

The sound of the door slamming downstairs made my heart cut. I waited in agonising silence for the sound of the car engine to roar to life and as soon as it had, my alarm went off meaning that my day was just beginning.

Before I got out of bed I said a quick prayer, praying for the strength to handle this day.

I sluggishly got out of bed before just standing in one spot waiting for the aching to wear off, along with the morning chills. I walked towards my bathroom staring at the monster in the mirror while making funny faces, ignoring the odd shade of a purple bruise indented on my cheek.

I turned on the shower waiting for it to get hot. The steam in the bathroom began to creep up against the walls and the small glass mirror. I started to strip. I quickly wore my shower cap because I didn't have the energy or time to blow dry my hair if it got wet after my shower.

I'm just lazy I mean its Monday.

Once the water was hot enough I had my shower scrubbing here and there, before turning it off and getting my towel to dry myself off. Occasionally wincing at the sore bruises.

Staring into the mirror with my towel still wrapped around me, I removed my messy hair from its birds nest before grabbing a comb and brushing it out, until it was less crazy looking. I tied it into a ponytail.

I added on some foundation onto my bruises, even though no one was going to see them since I would be wearing my hoodie, I still had to take precautions.

I walked straight into my room once again before quickly grabbing a bra and underwear to put them on. I opened my closet, picking out a pair of black jeans that were beginning to get smaller. After slipping them on with a lot of struggle, I picked out a loose tank and my favourite red hoodie.

I wore my hoodie. Turning to look into the mirror I stared straight at my reflection, seeing that the hoodie had partially covered my face.

It was comfortable, the sleeves and torso of the hoodie were quite oversized and soft, leaving enough room for me to breath and not die of heat.