Chapter 11: Yes Zachary sir...

"You are about to meet my leader, and he is a very impatient man, so only speak when spoken to and make sure you answer swiftly, do this and you will probably leave this room unscathed." warned the man behind me as we stood in front of a black door that had no door handle on it. Why would a door that people obviously use often, only have one way to get in and it's from the inside?? Does that make any sense, what if the leader guy wants to leave that room, he would be locked out, right? The rude man behind me interrupted my train of thought by knocking on the door in a type of pattern, that I definitely took note of.

He knocked on the door three times then paused, then he knock twice and paused, then knocked four times and paused, and then banged on the door twice. A few seconds after he finished the knocking sequence, the door was open for the both of us and we stepped inside.

The first thing I really couldn't ignore when I stepped inside this room was how nice it smelt, it reminded me of being outside, it was like the smell you've smelt on yourself when you have been outside for a long period of time, and it really calmed me down. The second thing I noticed was the man who opened the door for us. I could tell by just looking at him, that he was the leader. He carried himself with respect, and because he was so tall, he literally did look down on people. Lastly, just by looking at him you could tell he had charisma. He looked to be about 20, and his eyes were a chocolate brown and they looked as if they saw everything, he had an angular facial structure and a pretty good jaw line. His hair was about medium length and looked as if he just ran his hand through it. He looked like the guy who smirked often but hardly smiled, and standing in front of him as I was, I felt like he was the predator and I was his prey.

"Joe, I see you brought the girl." Stated the man infront of me.

I looked directly at him, wanting him to know that he didn't scare me. He took a few steps closer to me, and then he suddenly reached out and slapped me so hard across the face that I thought I saw heaven.

When I opened my eyes again, my right cheek was throbbing terribly, and I was on the floor clutching it.

In fear of getting slapped again, my eyes stayed glued to the floor.

"Get up!" Yelled the cruel man towering over me. I wonder if he's going to hit me again if I don't listen. I mean will he grab me from off the floor, just to slap me again causing me to land back on the floor. I sorta want to see what he would do, but since I'm the one who would end up in pain, I decided to obey him.

Using my left hand, I carefully pushed myself up and off the floor, then waited to see what he would say next.

"From now on, when I tell you to do something, you respond with 'yes Zachary sir' Trust me when I tell you that there will never be a time when you say no to me, unless I ask you for an honest answer, but that probably won't happen. You must also obey everything that me and my men tell you to do, and if you don't..." He chuckled, and then took a couple of steps towards me, squeezed my cheeks and cooed mockingly "...well, you won't like the consequences." Then he walked around his desk, took a seat, Leaned back on his chair, and rested both his feet on his desk.

"Now, you are probably wondering why you're here, and what we plan to do with you, But I have been told that it would be in our best interest to withhold most of the information from you. So you have to just wait and see, but I will tell you this, it has to do with your wolf and the power it will possess. So all I need from you now is to shift, and for your sake I hope you do it soon."