Not Letting You Slip Away Again!

As we both walked closer toward Jacob's apartment building, Jacob couldn't help but play around with me teasingly like usual - trickling my side while kissing and licking my neck whenever he could. I laughed and giggled with each of his touches. I really loved them and always wanted more. It was funny, because he always left me wanting more since we had been together. How he managed to do that, I would never know. I wasn't ever one for been left wanting more of something, but now Jacob was making me that way fairly easily. I thought how amazing it was how he made me do things that no one else was ever able to. 

His arm around me suddenly loosened. I looked up to him while walking down the alley to his apartment and watched as he took off his shirt. I blushed slightly with seeing the slight bit of the morning sun shining down upon his russet skin covering his muscular body. He smiled down upon me, catching me staring at his beauty. He smirked widely and pulled me closer to his body again. The short seconds that I had been away from his warmth I had missed greatly. I giggled as he leaned down and kissed my neck harshly. 

"Jacob. . ." I giggled and pushed him away slightly as his kiss turned into a lick. He chuckled back and kissed my temple. I looked up to his eyes, seeing that each time he kissed me, his eyes went a little darker. I smirked slightly, knowing what he was thinking with just the way his eyes looked. It was like we could read each other's mind now. I didn't know how so much had changed for us in twenty-four hours, but it did. 

The clouds were coming in with another storm on its way. By the time we were at the back entrance of his apartment, all the sun had gone. My hand gently ran over his abs, making him growl playfully. I felt his hands run down my sides and gently push me up against the brick walls we had been passing. In that moment we had both totally forgotten where we were.  

His hands stayed at my waist while staring deeply into my eyes. I held his darkened gaze with my hand staying at the nape of his neck. His skin was so warm and soft under my hands. A cocky smirk came upon his lips before he leaned down and started kissing my neck again. Feeling the graze of his teeth run over my skin sent a chill through my body as my arms wrapped fully around his neck. "Jacob," I gasped, realizing what he was going to do if I didn't stop him soon.  

"Mmmm?" he murmured against my neck, causing goose bumps to form. He was making me breathless so quickly and easily. 

"We can't here," I gasped again, gripping the side of his neck slightly. He growled slightly with frustration. He pulled away and rolled his eyes. I giggled slightly as he looked back to me, smiling crookedly as he stared into my eyes again. "Why not? I don't mind getting caught, gives it a little more of an edge to it really," he smirked while talking in a playful tone. I punched him in the shoulder playfully while smiling back widely myself. He chuckled and caught my hand as it left his shoulder, entwining our fingers together as we kept on walking a little faster. 

We both only stopped when rain drops started to slowly fall upon our shoulders. We both looked up to the sky and saw lightning flash around us and then came the thunder. We ran the rest of the way to the apartment building. The whole time he kept one hand firmly around mine and his other around my waist encase I fell with the slipperiness of the ground with the rain on it now. I was grateful that Jacob remembered my clumsiness or I would have fallen a billion times by now. 

We got to his apartment just as the rain kicked it up a notch and came down harder and louder. Inside, the rain sounded like it was about to bring the whole building down. It was so loud. I looked up to Jacob while catching my breath. He smiled slightly and brought me into his body, getting me warm again from being cold because of been slightly wet. I smiled and leaned into his chest while walking and getting warm. How much I loved the feeling of his skin against my own and his musky woods scent. He meant the world to me! He truly did.