"And she makes these hilarious faces and looks so much like you that it oddly enough makes me sad."

"Why does it make you sad?"

He sighs, "You know how sometimes you'll tell me that you love me so much that you don't know how to express it and it makes you want to cry?"

I nod.

"It's something like that. It's not sad but it's more emotional because she's so beautiful, just like you are." He whispers.

I smile a little.

"You're sweet. What else is there?" I ask.

"She makes the same crying face you make too." Peeta chuckles.

"How do I cry?" I laugh.

He turns his lips into a pathetic frown and squints his eyes, "You cry like this." Peeta teases me.

I laugh and roll my eyes at him.

"I'm playing with you but most of the personality Willow has so far is all you." Peeta tells me.

I chuckle, "Well, great. Let's hope she grows out of it." I groan.

"Why?"

"You really want to have two Katniss's living in your house? One being your daughter?"

"It's my dream." He smirks.

"Poor Peeta Mellark." I giggle.

"No. A lucky Peeta Mellark."

I scoff, "I don't see how you put up with me." I tell him truthfully.

I've never understood his patience for me.

"Because you are my dream girl. Beautiful. Stubborn. Witty. Amazing. Smart. Caring. Sweet. Perfect." Peeta names off.

"You're hilarious, you know that?"

Peeta laughs and sits up, facing me.

"I'm serious." He smirks.

"And I'm too." I chuckle.

"I really don't know that you'll ever understand what I see in you, Katniss." Peeta says softly.

"Same for you." I remind him.

He shrugs his shoulders.

I sigh, "I'm really hungry."

"Would you like some breakfast?"

I nod and imitate his impression of me crying, "I'm starving." I whine.

"Oh, so pitiful yet not as pitiful as Willow." Peeta laughs and pecks my forehead and then gets off our bed.

"Do you want me to go downstairs with you?"

"If you want. You both look pretty comfortable though." He says.

"My back is kind of hurting so I'm gonna get up too."

Peeta helps me sit up and Willow stirs a little bit, making a whimpering noise as I stand but quickly pull her closer to me and bounce a little, shushing her and she falls right back to sleep.

"Do you think I should put her in her bed?" I ask him.

"Wouldn't hurt." He whispers.

I nod and I walk across the hall and lay her down in her crib.

It's kind of useless so I try to put her in it if I'm busy or during the day so it gets some use.

I leave her door open a crack and Peeta and I sneak down the stairs together.