9) Confronting

Comincia dall'inizio

''You!'' Jade pointed, she groaned in anger as she took a step forward, but Ryan made no signs that he was moving, or he was afraid of the 5ft8 woman standing in front of him.

''Me.'' Ryan pointed to himself, in fake confusion.

''I'm going to kill you!'' Jade yelled loudly as she took a step inside his house, that felt cold and uncomfortable to be in.

''You won't even be able to lay a land on me and make it hurt.'' Ryan rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms confidently, he forced the door to shut and Jade turned around at the sudden noise, she slightly jumped but turned back around with the same angry look she gave him a few seconds ago.

Jade's bottom lip trembled as she felt herself come close to tears again, but she made sure she didn't cry in front of this man, she wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

''How fucking dare you!'' Jade shouted, her hand stinging from the hard slap she just gave Ryan, right across his face.

His cheek went a light pink, and he allowed her to hit him this one time, since he knew that she was angry at what he did, but in his head he did it so that not even one man would come near her, they would think of her in disgust, and the rumors will go around the work and Ryan just knew that no man would lay his eyes on her again for a long, long while.

''Why would you even think about recording us let alone even show my boss and the people I work with!? You're crazy.'' They were toe to toe, but Ryan still stood straight confidentially.

He admired the way she looked so sexy when she was angry at him.

''I just did it so that no man even lays his eyes on you again, who wants to go out with a woman who has a sex tape?'' Ryan grinned in amusement once he saw the look on Jade's face, she was even more furious now.

Her fists were balled up as she moved her body side to side, something she does when she's mad.

''Kanye West fucking does. You're crazy if you think that I'm ever speaking to you again, I'm going to report you to the police for this. You recorded me without my consent.''

She has no idea. Ryan thought, he mentally shook his head as he thought about all the cameras around her house.

''I'm serious Ryan, what you did was illegal.'' Jade poked his chest roughly, but it mostly hurt her finger more then him.

''Sensitive.'' Ryan whined as he rubbed the area where she poked.

She slapped his chest repeatedly, ''You... fucking... piece... of shit! I hate you.'' Ryan restrained her, not wanting to hit the woman that he loves, he moved her so that was trapped against the wall and her arms pinned to her sides. He didn't want to cause her any physical pain. Guess that was the only good thing about Ryan.

''Stop, Jade.'' But she continued to thrash her body around, so that she could try and escape Ryan's grip.

''Not until you're in jail, you... you... fucker!''

Ryan stopped, and so did Jade. He furrowed his eyebrows, ''You fucker? Is that the best you got? Really, Jade?'' He shook his head as if he was disappointed, but he still kept a tight grip on Jade so that she wouldn't leave.

''Just let me go, so I can report your ass to the police.'' Jade tried to push Ryan away, but he pushed himself back.

''No Jade, I know you're not going to the police...'' His words trailed off as his eyes started to glow, once Jade looked into his eyes, she was under his control now.

''You're going to go home, get into bed, tell your little friends whose waiting in you car to go home or either sleep over, and do some normal girly shit. But you are NOT going to the police.'' His hand went to her cheek, and she released a heated breath.

''You're going to think about me the whole time.'' Oh how much Ryan wanted to say 'you're going to fall in love with me' but he knew that would be cheating.

''Might even touch yourself again, you'll have no idea why you're doing it but it feels good.'' His voice was low, and husky as he whispered against her ear. His body pressed against hers, and she hummed 'mhm' only because she was under his control now.

''Good girl.'' Ryan kissed her soft cheek, and then moved his ways to her lips as his eyes slowly went back to his normal color and he took a step back.

Jade took a deep breath, as she pushed past Ryan, this time he allowed her.

Ryan listened to the door slam shut, and walked up his stairs whilst doing a little dance as he knew exactly who's going to be on Jade's mind tonight.

***

What do you think of this chapter

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS KELLAN LUTZ WHO PLAYS RYAN BLAZE IN THE STORY IS SO HOT