chapter 11

Masa Kucheki was staring at her cousin. She was bloodied, and she was just barely hanging on to her conciousness. This was what it was like every time Byakuya trained her.

He tossed her sword on the ground next to her. She struggled to get her hands under her. When she got up and she took her sword.

"Byakuya." She was breathing heavy.

He raised his chin in question.

"Use.... Your Bankai. I will use mine." She wiped the blood from her face as she said this. Her cousin shook his head.

"It is simple. I am much stronger and more experienced than you. I will not waste anymore time helping you with your Bankai." He turned his body and started to walk away.

"Get.... Back here!" She growled. She knew she could do it this time.

"Ban...kai!" She screamed. Her Zanpakto multiplied and silver water spiraled around her in a dome. Her hair tie snapped and her hair fell to her shoulders. She glanced at it and noticed that it was silver. It float up and framed her face with silver.

"Conceal, Akuamasuta." The words came to her mouth by pure instinct.

Water rushed back into her two Zanpakto. She felt her swords obtaining more and more power as they did this. Eventually all the water was contained in her swords.

Byakuya turned around and a gasp slipped out of his mouth as he watched the amazing sight of his cousin's bankai.

"Now wash away." She slashed the air in the direction of Byakuya. Silver water spiraled out of it like a typhoon, it was instantly ripping at Byakuya. It covered him in the water.

"Scatter , Zenbonzacura." That's all he had to say before the pink cherry blossom petals attackd the water and pushed it back.

By the time Masa's bankai dimished, both herself and Byakuya were soaking wet.

"Foolish girl. You cannot defeat me. Especcially so when my back is turned."
He sheathed his sword and walked away.

Authors note:
Just a little short flashback! If you haven't noticed before, Byakuya is Masa's cousin. I will get deeper into her family later on in the story.
Remember to comment and vote' Thanks for reading and (catch phrase time) as always, keep calm and fan on!