Chapter 1

Ichigo Kurosaki didn't see it coming.
It started with the unshakable sensation he was being watched., and next thing you know, he is bloodied and on the ground. He knew he was stabbed from behind, but no hint of a living thing was left.

The worst part was, Ichigo wasn't scared. He somehow knew that it would end this way, and he was ready for it.

*******earlier that day**************
"Rukia, how many times do I have to tell you. I'm just going to the convient store, I don't need you tailing me." Rukia rolled her eyes at Ichigo, and was found wordless.

"Fine, go get murdered by a hollow for all I care." She sassily turned around and goes the direction of home, Orehime and Chad at her side.

It was true, Ichigo did need to pick some stuff up at the store, but it was a little more than that.
He was going to Udahada's shop to pick up the newly constructed pin-on soul-reaper kamotos (Ichigo's were prone to ripping apart during battle.)

Of course, Rukia thought it was too tedious to get, so here Ichigo was, on his way alone to the shop.

Suddenly he heard just a tiny, miniscule noise coming from the rooftop. He ignored it, dismissing it as a mistake.

He continued on, and sure enough, the same sound reached his ears minutes later. This time, it sent a chill down his spine.

Again, he continued. But within seconds, the sound became a beat, the beat into footsteps. He turned around, but when he did, cold metal touched his chest. It pierced his skin, then traveled through his very heart to his back.

He didn't know if he was screaming or staring, but his vision blured and blackened. The pain was red hot in his chest, and in a final blow, he collapsed to the ground.

************************************
Ichigo woke up with a strange sensation zapping his senses. He opened his eyes and found himself on a sidewalk in a deserted alley, utterly alone.
He turned his vision to his left, and he froze in place. His stomach twisted and he clenched is teeth. On the ground next to him, he saw a person on the ground with a gash where there heart is.

There was no dought this boy was dead. The scary thing was, the dead person on the ground was was the body of Ichigo Kurosaki.
Ichigo was a soul, and his body was lying on the ground,
dead.

Authors note

Short chapter, but I will make more! BTW i do not own any of the Bleach characters, and this story is of my own creation, this did not happen in the manga of anime
Thanks for reading and as always, keep calm and fan on.