Chapter Thirty Eight

Começar do início

It was 4pm when we started getting ready, Scott and Bree was going to drop me off to Matt when we got into town since he said we were going for tea tonight, I still hadn't heard from him since I text him this morning, I guess he was busy in meetings all day.

Bree was picking out a dress for me to wear I wasn’t sure if anything was going to fit me or not since my boobs had grown as well. I sat on a chair while Bree curled my hair into loose spirials, parting it off to the side giving me the old glamour look, I put on my black diamond bracelets with the drop earrings Matt had first given me, I done my make up in a simple liner over my lid and a red lip, now I needed to check out the dress she had picked for me, I walked into the closet and put on a black see through thong and strapless bra, I turned to Bree who held up a deep blue strapless fitted dress that came just under my backside, problem was since my stomach was growing I didn’t know if it would fit.

“suck in” Bree giggled, she was helping me pull the dress up, I was laughing so much I didn’t have the energy to lift it up as I kept laughing Cole was watching us in fits of laughter as well.

None of knew what was so funny, we just started laughing and then couldn't stop.

“I'm trying to suck in” I grinned actually doing my best to breathe in but it didn’t help.

Ten minutes later I was dressed and staring in the mirror, I had on my hot pink peep toe heels, Bree wore a pink off shoulder dress and Scott had on a deep grey suit, we all looked pretty hot.

We made our way into the car, I grabbed my phone checking for messages but still nothing, I tried calling and again no answer, I even left a message at his office.

Fuck men know how to make women angry!

We started talking about what tonight was going to be like, I was quite nervous and starting to feel sick again, I hadn't been sick for awhile which I loved but still I was praying I didn’t throw up tonight.

“can you guys wait here for me?” I asked as we pulled outside of Matt's office, I had never stepped foot inside here before but I knew his office was on the top floor.

I was making my way towards the receptionist, she looked up and gave a smile “Mrs Hardy, your after Mr Hardy?”

I always cringed when people addressed me like that “yes is he is?” I asked, I liked her she was polite.

“yes he is, just watch out for Ellen, she's known as the office slut” she then slapped her hands over her mouth “im so sorry for saying that”

“don't worry I think she's a hoe, she eye's Matt a bit to close for my liking” I grinned, she let out a laugh as I walked past over towards the elevators.

I reached the top floor it was just 5pm, all the lights were out except for a small dim light coming from an office towards the back, I made my way over my stomach tightening hoping to god I'm not about to witness my husband banging another woman. I opened the door up staring at Ellen with her top unbuttoned exposing her bra, her skirt was hitched up, heels were kicked on the floor I also noticed the full takeaway containers all over his desk, so much for having dinner with me.

“when my ex husband comes back tell him he's bank accounts are going to be empty within the next ten minutes” I closed the door walking off towards the elevator. I was fucking done with this shit!

MATTHEW

I was coming back from the bathroom where I changed into the black suit getting ready for dinner, I was running late as it was, I walked past the elevators and I swore I seen Sadie just before the doors closed, my phone was completely fucked and wouldn't turn on.