14

Its been about a month since we've got our record label, and all that we've been doing is working on one song.Since I've had the lyrics down I've been working on the bass. This progress might have been a lot faster if we weren't procrastinators and if Sammy wasn't perfectionist. But eh whatever.

   Brendan and I haven't went on our second date, but we have been talking a lot. I don't think we've went a day without texting.

     I sat up on my bed and got dressed in black ripped skinny jeans and a green oversized sweater  with a black question mark in the center. (It's the riddle and he's Bae soooo yeah)

      I'm surprised. Today the three of us are going to record as a band today. So we are all once performing as a band then on our own.

-----------

      "Holy crap we done!" Shouted Sammy as we walked out of the studio.
         "I knew a long month of-" Grace stopped talking as she saw me pull out my phone and texted back Brendan.
        "Who on  this crazy green Earth are you texting?" Grace shouted.
       "What?" I asked looking up from my phone.
       "Who are you texting?!" She asked more aggravated.
      "Wow, wow, wow stop yelling Blue."
     "Hey Brendan," I say casually.
    "Sorry I don't know which one you are," he said looking at Grace.
   "I'm the graceful one,"
   " Sooooooo," his face was like Emmets. You know when he first sees Wild Style.
    Anyways.
   "So that means I'm Sammy."
   "Oh okay..." He said looking kind of ashamed.
  "It was even harder to tell them apart when the didn't have their hair dyed," I stated.
    "Yeah a problem g of people got us confused then."
  "I'm going I to go hang out with him now. Bye," I said waving off to the girls and ran down the street.

-------------
       "So how'd it go Cat?" He looked at me leaning forward on his swing.
    "I think it went well but I think everything is well..."
   "Yeah you are pretty optimistic."
   "Thanks," I could feel my cheeks getting hot.
   "Daw you're blushing," Brendan said in a baby voice.
   "Psh, no I'm not," I say trying to play it off cooly.
   "Whatever..." Brendan looked down at his hands. "Uh, do- are you hungry?" He asked starring directly into my eyes.
    "Come on." I stood up from my swing and grabbed his hand and pulled him upscale
    "Where are we going?"
    "We are going to get pizza. If that's okay with you?"
    He looked down a minute then laced his fingers between mine. "Come on I know a great place."

AN:
So chapters 14-21 were supposed to before Death Of a Bachelor came out but uh I fucked up so I'm sorry and we are going to pretend Brendan still has a band the consist of Dallon and Spencer. Let's just use are imaginations.
So yeah I feel like I should you're welcome for updating and sorry for not.