Chapter 33

Jareds POV

Ouch ! That hurts! I see an angry woman in front of me. My girlfriend Vanessa. I probably deserved that smack. Vanessa " what the hell were you thinking ? Kissing her your my boyfriend ! ". Really she wasn't the one I destined to be with anyhow casual more like it. I turn to see Juliet practicing the next dance routine and I can't help but feel the way i do about her. It never quit the rush she gave me when we touched that first time. Vanessa " oh god please don't tell me that she is the one you want . Oh god really ? Have you seen her dance ? She doesn't even come close to our expertise. She belongs back in that deaf school with all the other Lower ranks. She can't keep up "

Me " are you done ? Listen to yourself you conceited bitch ". Another slap this time I just walk away. She isn't worth another breath or word.

I suddenly stop and feel eyes on me. Juliet " I'm sorry . I didn't mean to cause all the trouble ". I look over to where she is. I feel this Incredible want for her lips on mine. I don't even think twice and as I reach her I kiss her with enough Ferver to knock her up against the wall. My hands go above her head as she reaches around my neck pulling me even closer. We don't stop for a couple of minutes. The room full of dancers , stop and stare at us. We both don't give them the time of day.

As our lips part , she says to me " take me , I need you so badly ". Me" not here, come with me after class . I have an idea "

She gets back in place for the next dance steps and this time, the heat between us is a raging inferno of passion. If we had to perform the tango we would be kicked out for how sexy it would become. I wasn't looking for a wife , she wasn't looking for a serious pace. We got lost in the rhythms and sounds as the piano told the story

Juliet" I can't resist you anymore. I tried but ......" She spins and lands on my arms as I dip her down and our eyes lock. Me" you will never be the same , I don't know if you ready to enter my world You may drown in my waters ". She started to shake and I pulled her up to my lips and kissed her grabbing her hand we left as the song ended.

The teacher called out to her and said " I expect you right and early tomorrow morning ". She laughed and bowed to him. Juliet " I won't be late I promise ". She laughed as we held hands and got to my car. I opened her door and as she turned to say something I silenced her words with mine . Me" you ready for the best night of your life ?"