who will answer?

Arjun's POV
"Tussi jaa rhe ho! tussi na jaao."(are u going?please don't go) Mayank said when we all were there to see off Aaradhya.She just smiled and then hugged all three of us."Don't worry. I will talk to them about us and they will definitely agree.But we have to wait for the right time."she whispered and then broke the hug.I just nodded.While boarding the train,she prompted 'I love you.' I love you Too'I prompted back.That was the last time I saw her.
I opened my eyes and a tear dropped from my eye remembering the incident.

Arohi's POV
I was shocked. I always knew that di(sister) loved someone in her college but I never imagined that the person she loved will be Manik's brother.
I finally called Manik but he didn't pick up the phone. Therefore I messaged him.
"I wanted to meet your brother.there is definitely some misunderstanding, which needs to be cleared. we all have listened to his side of the story now we all shall listen to its other half."
"Okay. 9 pm, my apartment "He replied after 15 minutes .
I have to clear the misunderstanding. I know my sister. She can't cheat anyone.

Manik's POV
Arohi called me.But I was in no mood of talking or fighting with her. Thats why I didn't pick up the call. Then she messaged me.After reading her message, I called bhai. "Bhai Arohi wants to talk to you. "I said.
"listen Manik I don't want to talk about anything related to Aaradhya.she is no one to me now."bhai replied.
"But bhai don't u want to know the reason why she did that to u,why she left u."I asked.
Finally after few moments of silence he agreed and immediately cutoff the phone.
Then I messaged Arohi to meet us at my apartment.

Arjun's POV
Finally I will be getting all my answers. I reached the apartment and saw everyone there.
After few minutes when I got seated Arohi looked to me and said,"u think my di cheated on u,she betrayed u but have u ever thought why she did that. No, u don't.because all of u assumed that she married someone else because he was rich.
U said she never contacted u again, but do u try to contact her. No.She was leaving u,getting away from u but do u ever tried to stop her.No.U all blamed her for what she did, but the truth of the matter is that she is responsible for this than u are also responsible.If she is blamed then u have to be blamed too.if u said that she never loved u then the truth is that even u never love her."Arohi said and stand up to leave. "By the way u all must be wondering why I am leaving without giving you your answers,but the thing is that she will answer your questions herself. Yes, she is coming tomorrow morning and then ask her whatever you want to. "and she left.

mujhse kuch kehti hai.....ZINDAGIOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara