who was she?....

Manik's POV
Next day I was looking for Arohi,when Nandini told me that she was not well and therefore is on leave. So I went to her hostel to meet her.
When I reached there,she was sleeping peacefully. So I decided to wait. Thank God I took the spare keys of her room from Nandini.By the way Nandini was her roommate. She woke up after an hour or so.
"what are you doing here? Who gave you the keys? Don't you have manners? Listen Mr Manik Punj never, I mean never enter any girl's room without her permission. "she said angrily. "well hello to u to. And answering your questions one by one I am here just to see u,keys were given to me by Nandini, I do have manners but I don't have enough patience of not seeing you and I will never, I mean never gonna enter anyone's room without their permission. "I told her.

"Now tell me what happened? How are you? And check your fever right now and the last one is an order."I said.Her temperature was normal and she was feeling better. Then she just asked me the reason apart from the previous one that what was I doing doing there.
God...this girl knew me too much.

Arohi's POV
As soon as I saw Manik,I somehow knew it that something was bothering him.
Finally I asked him "Manik now tell me what happened? " He looked at me for few minutes then stand up and facing towards the Window he said"Arohi earlier that day u were asking me that why I didn't want Bhai to know about us, today I am telling u the reason. Well when he was in college there was a girl whom he loved. He was madly in love with that girl. But she betrayed him. She left him and got married to a very rich guy.that day bhai decided that he will one day become one of the richest person,richer than her husband. And that's why he involved himself in business and never spend time with us. He even shifted to London to avoid all of us mom, dad and me.
I hate her. We hate her."he finally said.
" why are you telling me this now?"I asked.
"U know her" he said." Who was she?"I asked. He turned towards me and said "Aaradhya Saanghvi "