A glimpse of past...

Arohi's POV
"Aaradhya Saanghvi "he said."Yes Arohi your sister, aaradhya saanghvi, she is responsible for this condition of my brother."
"What? Have u gone mad.How could you say such a thing. Who told u.listen my sister will never do such a thing."I screamed.
"so you think that I am telling u a lie.Let's do one thing u should call your sister here,then we will ask her the truth."he said irritated.

After listening to him and thinking about his words, I asked him to take me to his brother since I have to clarify the past.

Manik's POV
She wants to meet him.I called Mayank bhaiya and asked him to bring Bhai along with him to my apartment. He agreed.
Then Arohi and I also went there.
Manik's home.....
Everybody was sitting silently. None of them started the talk.so I took the initiative and said"Guys let me introduce you to her,she is"looking towards Arohi."Arohi,Aaradhya's sister, she told me about her."Nupur said.
Finally Arohi break her silence and said,"u are right. I am her sister.Manik told me that she cheated,she betrayed. But I know her,I know she can't do such a thing. To prove her innocence I need to know what happened.So can u guys tell me what exactly happened 5 years ago...."
Arjun's POV
I don't know why from the time I saw her, she reminded me of her. But when Nupur said that she was her sister, I was shocked.
And now she wanted to know what happened 5 years ago. I will tell her. I will make her understand how her sister, who was my world, shattered my world.
"so u wanted to know the truth I will tell u.
1st July, 2008, the first day I saw her. We were in the same batch.Although we didn't like each other,we were forced to work together with each other for a project.Gradually we became friends. Mayank and Nupur were also with us. Two years passed. Each day was a new fun. We can never forget those days, those nights,those laughters, that fun.then during our final year our college arranged a trip for us to Manali.All of us went to that trip.During the trip I confess my love to Aaradhya,I told her about my feelings for her.I was beyond happy when she told me that she felt the same for me.After that the remaining 6 months passed and after final exams,she went back to her house for her brother's wedding and I went to London for further studies. Before leaving she promised me that she will talk to her parents about us,but one day she called me and told me that she got married and everything between us was over. After that she never tried to contact any of us.Now u decide Arohi, do u still think that whatever we think about her is wrong?"with that I left from there.

[the photo of Karan kundra who is playing Arjun is shown in the media.]