Chapter 19

Arjun's POV
When Aaradhya told us about her past, I was shocked. The Aaradhya whom I know was lost and the reason was that bloody Viraaj Dobriyal. I swear to god, if that man came in front of me I will kill him.
"But u never told us anything.why?Why u never told dad anything about it? U know he was blaming u and giving all the respect of the world to him,which he doesn't deserve. Why di?"Arohi asked.
"I was scared. Scared of him. Arohi u dont know, he can go to any extent to destroy us.
He threatened me that if I told anyone about his deeds than he will....(crying) harm Abeer or u or any other person who is related to me." with that she looked at me.
And I understood everything that was not even said by her.
"is this the reason I you never Called me even after your divorce? "I asked her.
Then I went near her and facing her towards me,"You were scared, you were scared that if I returned to your life, he will harm me... Right?"She broke the eye contact and I knew that I was right.
I wanted to hug her, to make her believe that whatever the conditions are, I will be there with her and if she is with me i am not scared of anyone.
"But how come that If he was so powerful you are able to run away and he never took u back? "Nupur asked.
"Viraaj installed cameras in his house so that he can keep a watch on my activities. But he forgot that even his actions were also recorded. Once I found a Cd in the store room which contained some of his actions. I kept that Cd with me.when I ran away from his house, I was not able to bring that Cd with me. That Cd is hidden in Viraaj's house but Viraaj himself don't know about it and he thought that the Cd is with me and I can use it as a proof against him.Therefore, he never tried to take me again with him." she said.
Now Arohi came and hug her tightly and after that we all left.
Manik's POV
How can someone be like that... That Viraaj Dobriyal. Because of him everybody is suffering especially Bhai and Aaradhya.But it's enough now.Suddenly an idea came to my mind.
"Guys,we need to find that Cd which is in Viraaj's house only then we will be able to remove that fear of Viraaj from Aaradhya's mind. "I said knowing that my idea sounded silly but it is the only way left.
"But how? "Mayank asked and I gave a wicked smile and explained them my whole plan.
They all agreed to do so.
Now Mr Viraaj Dobriyal get ready for the show down.