Hello Chandigarh!!

Author's POV
The rest of the days of alumni meet were passed normally. Aaradhya, on Arohi's request decided to stay for the Alumni meet but the memories of old days disturb her and therefore she left earlier than the others.
Arohi's POV
Di left. Alumni meet also ended. Now it is the time to tell everyone the first step of our plan.
We all gathered at Manik's apartment.
"so guys and girls, the first step is make di understand that her past is not going to affect her future and for that we need to sort out her past and need to know what happened earlier that she chose divorce over marriage. "I said.
"But what all we have to do?" Arjun asked.
"for that we first need to go to Chandigarh. "I said and after that explained them the whole plan.
Two days later.....
"Are we all ready to go to Chandigarh? "I asked enthusiastically.
Everybody was looking at me as if I am from another world.
"What? Guys I am excited.I am going back to my hometown. "I explained.
"Ya right. "Nandini said.
And then we all got seated in the car and finally over journey begins.
Throughout the journey, I told them about my family and what they were supposed to do in front of them.
By the way,Apart from Aaradhya, I have two brothers, Mihir and Abeer.Abeer bhai is the twin of Aaradhya. We used to live together,until the day Mihir bhaiya ran with his lady love.
My grandmother also stays with us. she is the coolest grandmother anyone can have.
She loves my mother like her own daughter. And last but not the least,my dad.He is the real life copy of Amitabh Bachchan of Mohabbatein. He is a typical dad,the kind of dad who love his family a lot but can't express it.
We were travelling for last 7 hours and finally reached Chandigarh by evening.
Now all of them booked hotel rooms for them as I can't take them with me. Also we have to find di.
So when they all got settled down, I called him.He picked up the phone after few rings.
"Hello"He said.
"Abeer Bhai."I said.
"Arohi.How r u?don't u remember me?Can't u call me?"He said trying to sound angry.
"Bhai even u did the same. U don't call me either."I said.
He chuckled.
"Ok.Now listen to me bhai. "I said.
With that I told him my whole plan and then I said,"Bhai we need to find her. I am damn sure that she is in Chandigarh. And Chandigarh is not that big that we can't find her."
"Hm...Arohi I am ready to help u. I will find her as soon as possible. "He said.
"And also tell your friends to get shifted from hotel to my friend's flat as he and his family are out of town for few weeks. And u return home today itself.ok?"He asked.
"Ok bhai "and with that I cut the call.