Accident!!

Arohi's POV
Abeer Bhai dropped me home and left for his office. I know he was very angry as well as hurt about di's decision.
After half an hour....
My phone was ringing. Abeer Bhai was calling me.
"Hello"I said.
"Hello.I am calling from City Hospital. The owner of this mobile phone has met with an accident and is serious. Please reach the hospital as soon as possible. "with this the line cut.
I told my mom and dad and we immediately left for the hospital.
after 2 hours..
Everybody was waiting outside the OT. My mom was crying and dad was consoling her.
Doctor came and when we asked him about Abeer Bhai, he said,"Due to head injury, he has lost a lot of blood.we need to arrange for blood or else the consequences can be worst.By the way his blood group is AB +."
"My blood group is AB+.I will give the blood."My mom said wiping her tears.
"But ma you are diabetic. U cannot give the blood."I said.
"Then who will give the blood?"with this she broke down crying.
"Only she can give the blood. We need to call her. "I told my mom and then looked directly in my dad's eyes.
After few moments he said, "Call her immediately. "
I immediately called di and told her everything. She came and when my mom looked at her, I can see a little bit of happiness in her eyes as she was looking her after three years.
"Where is Abeer? How is he? How did this happen? "She asked.
I told her everything and then she gave blood to Abeer Bhai.
After that she was waiting for doctor to give some news about Abeer and to my uttermost surprise, dad didn't told her to leave.
We were standing outside when the doctor came and told us that now Abeer is safe and out of danger.
We were happy and relieved.
Then dad told us to leave as only one member can stay with bhai.
Mom and I came back. Di also left along with us.
When we reached our home,dadi was praying for Abeer. We told her that Abeer is fine and that she should sleep now.
Then I went to my room and when I checked my phone, there were unlimited calls and messages from Manik, and Nandini.
I called Manik. He picked up after few rings and said angrily ,"So you finally got the time to talk to us.U remember na that U have to inform us what happened today at Aaradhya's house."
I was not able to hold my tears and I cried. He heard me sobbing and suddenly his anger shifted to concern,"Arohi what happened? I..I am sorry. I was a idiot for shouting at u.please don't cry, babe,please."
"It's not because of u.it's because.... "and with that I narrated him the whole incident.
"Arohi don't worry. He will be fine. U please stay strong and comfort your mother. OK...GUD NIGHT."He said.
"Good night. "I replied.
And then I fall asleep.