The Alumni Meet....

Next day in college...
Arohi's POV
"Nanduuuu....."I shouted with excitement on seeing Nandini. I told her about the previous night. But I noticed that she was just smiling looking at me and then I realized that she was already informed about it. I was sure that she was informed by Kabir.Kabir and Nandini are definitely in love with each other but I don't know why they don't tell each other. Then we both left for the class.

Manik's POV
I was talking to Kabir when I saw Arohi coming with Nandini towards the class. She came and sit next to me. I was about to start a conversation when the Dean of our college came to our class which was a kind of surprise since he only came when there was something big going to happen.
"Good morning everyone! U all must be wondering why I am here. Well I am here just to inform u all that there's an alumni meet going to happen next week and since u guys are the senior most class of the college, I wanted you all to volunteer for this. Its your responsibility to ensure that the meet is proved to be a big success. Hope u all will not disappoint me. thanku.''with this the Dean left.
At canteen..
"Guys the duties are assigned. We have to send formal invitation to all the students of the previous five year batches."I told to my group members.
"Ok then Nandini and I will go and arrange the details to which we have to send the invitations."Kabir said and left with Nandini.
Arohi's POV
I was noticing that from the time the announcement was done by the Dean there was something which was troubling Manik,but I don't know what that was.So as soon as Kabir and Nandini went, I asked him...
"what happened? "I asked. " nothing, it's just the load of duties "Manik said without looking directly to me. At that time what I knew was that he was lying.
I just keep staring at him. After few minutes he said "Ok fine! The problem is that one of the alumni member is my own brother Mr Arjun Punj."
"But what's the problem with that."I asked.
"Arohi why are you not understanding. listen I don't want him to learn anything about us."and with that he left.

Manik's POV
When I was leaving I heard Arohi asking me the reason for whatever I said but I didn't reply.
I knew that she was hurt but if I told her the reason she will not be able to bear it and also it will hurt my brother. I can't tell her until the correct time comes..