The deal

Viraaj's POV

The lady took me to their boss' cabin, which indeed was the finest one i have seen till now. She introduced me to her boss whom she addressed as "AP". he was standing in his black semi- formal outfit looking outside the window.

I cleared my throat trying to gain his attention. After five long minutes he finally turned.

"4 minutes and 32 seconds,to be precise" he said. "huh??" i asked confusingly.

"Dude your thoughts are louder than you think." he smirked. "So Mr Dobriyal, you know why are you here?" he asked.

"my P.A. was informed that your company wants to sign a deal with us, but she didn't know what the deal is exactly about. so I guess i am here for the deal." i replied.

"200 Crores" he said " a 200 crore deal it is." and i was looking at him as if he is from another planet.

"what happened Mr Dobriyal?" he again asked smirking.

"i....i....are you serious?? is it a joke? well if it is a joke,then i am sorry, but its not at all funny." i said.

"well the great news is that it is not a joke, Mr Dobriyal." he said waiting for my reply .

"what..what's the deal?" i asked.
"well the deal is very simple.  Me and you both will invest in a new venture started by me. your investment proportion will be 25% while mine will be 75% but the profits will be in equal proportion. you know 50-50." he again smirked.

"but what if their's a loss? as in how can you be so sure that their will be the profit only?" i asked out of curiosity.

"well Mr Dobriyal, i don't believe in failures . you can check the records if you want, from the past 4 years there isn't a single project of mine which face any loss. but just to clarify your doubts, a clause will be added that if their's any loss faced because of the product failure in the market ,then all the loss will be under my name. you wont be paying any single penny for this." he said.

"but why my company? As in you might have searched that my company is already facing financial crisis. then why do you choose mine?" i again asked.

"Shayad kuchh purana hisaab baaki ho." he said.

"What?" i asked.

"Relax Dobriyal, i know your company is facing financial crisis now. But earlier it was one of the finest business operating in this region. ans as a matter of fact, experience counts." he said "now its you who has to decide," saying this he passed a file towards me and again said," if you want this deal to happen then sign these papers and if you don't sign their might be possibility that you will be bankrupt in near future and ya, one more thing , if you do so ,you have to arrange 25% that is ,50 crores in two days." he completed.

i thought for a while. this deal can help me. not only in clearing my previous debts but will also increase my business. And most importantly their won't be any loss. either the profit or it will stay as it is.

"i will sign the deal." with that i signed those papers after reading them. then i left.