i love him....

Arjun's POV
"But now she is not happy and she will never be "...
"what?what do u mean?"I asked her.
"Di is no longer married. She filed for a divorce after 1 year of her marriage. She will be getting her divorce within few weeks. She is not even living in our parents home as they did not accept her decision of leaving her husband's house."She said.

"Why did she left his house?"I asked.
"She said that she cannot adjust with him,that she is not compatible with him.But I know that she is lying. That there is something which she is hiding. "Arohi said.
Aaradhya's POV
I reached Arohi's hostel room. As soon as I shut the door, I broke down crying, I wanted to cry out all my pain and sufferings.I hate him. I hate the man I was married to. I hate my parents for leaving me like this.I hate my life. I hate myself.
I was crying for more then two hours when I heard a knock on the door.I opened the door and there he was standing.
"You? What are u doing here?"I asked.
"I just wanted to ask whether you love him or not?"He asked.
"Why do u want to know? Is that really matter now?"I asked.
"It do matters to him a lot. Will u please tell me whether u love him or not, please?he asked.
"I do. "I whispered.
"What? He said nother sure if he heard me correct.
"I said I do, I love him.But Manik why, why are u asking me this now?"I asked.
"I am asking u this because u both love each other and u both are destined to be together. "He said with a smile on his face.
"Do u really think that we are destined to be together? If it is so then why were we separated? Why he told me to get married and move on?And also we cannot be together as I am married."I said.
"Married or divorced? "I looked up at him. "Yes, we all know that u are divorced."he said.
Then he said,"My brother always loved u.He never wants to be away from u.That message was not sent by him. Please return in his life. I am asking u for this because this is the only way to get him back. He not only looses u that day but also looses his family.
He looses himself. Please return him back to himself."Manik said.
"Manik I always knew that he did not sent that message. But do u really think that if I returned back it will be justice to him.
No Manik. I was the one who could not kept her promises.Don't u think that he deserves better.Manik for his future please, please let him forget me.Only then he could return back to u,to his family. "I said.