Description

Michael Clifford was a popular, well-known Tumblr boy. He posted many provocative pictures online, always wanting the attention. And he easily got it. He was so beautiful and seemed like an absolute twink, but he was honestly the complete opposite. He had so many sexual desires and just wanted a man to fulfill them. He was very feminine as well, another thing his fans loved about him.

Luke Hemmings was a simple teenager trying to get by in life. He attended college and went on the day-to-day basis of school, work, then going home to his small apartment and having a lovely meal of frozen dinner. He barely got by with his job, most of his money going towards student loans or his rent.

One night, Luke was working on an assignment. The assignment was to find three top social media sites and explain their impact on the world of internet.

"Tumblr," Luke read aloud, clicking on the 'sign-up' icon. He quickly made an account then just scrolled through, trying to get the gist of what it was about. He looked at popular posts and trends along with people.

"Hm," he said to himself, clicking on a specific photo. He let it load for a moment then gawked as he saw the figure. White panties and a purple sweater.

"Wow...." he breathed out. It was just a body picture, not showing the face or anything. He clicked on the person's profile, seeing a picture of a young, beautiful boy wearing a cute little bow in his hair. He smiled to himself and scrolled through his account, seeing all the selfies and full-body pictures. Luke had to admit, the boy was absolutely stunning.

"Michael Clifford," he read, a wide smiled on his face..