Kidnapped ~ Kyle

Black. That's all I could see. I fought back, struggling, but the ropes just dug tighter into my wrists. Finally, I stopped, breathing heavily. The cloth over my eyes was pushing my hair into my ear, and it was starting to tickle it and annoy me. I scowled and adjusted my hands so I could take the cloth off, but instead my fingers brushed against the back of my head.

I shivered, and touched the back of my head gently again. It was warm and sticky, and it hurt like hell. I twisted my head to the side, the cloth falling off onto the cold floor beneath me. I stared at the hand and felt my stomach twist. There was blood on my fingers, dark and sickening.  

I choked on a sob and looked around the room quickly before hanging my head. There was only a bed and a counter. The tight ropes around my wrists were tied to a hook above my hand. Why was there a hook in this bedroom? Is this even considered a bedroom?

Hanging my head, I felt confusion take over me, trying to remember how I got here. It was hard, with my head stinging and burning, but I could remember it now.

I had been walking away from the movie, Shannon, and the others, going toward the bumping noise. When I got there, I felt my beanie being whipped off of my head, and before I could react, something hard and heavy hit my head and everything went blurry. Someone had grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the front door, throwing me over their shoulder before I passed out from the pain.

"Hey there, Kyle."

My head snapped up and I saw a girl standing in front of me, about my age, maybe a few years younger. I had been in too much pain to notice the door open. She smirked down at me, and she walked forward. What was that in her eyes? Lust? My stomach twisted and tears blurred my eyes.

"I could never have you as a fan, so I'll have you now," She said seductively, crouching in front of me and grabbing my chin, forcing me to stare into her sly brown eyes. "Make yourself very, very comfortable."

I ripped my chin away, feeling a tear slip silently down my cheek. She huffed in annoyance, blowing her purple hair out of her face. She kissed me on the cheek and I sickened. Why was this all so sudden? Why me?

"Johnnie doesn't deserve you. I'm much better for you," She whispered, caressing my cheek.

I wanted to punch her, slap her, anything, but my arms were above my head and tied to the hook. So I just cried, not wanting to look at her tight, skimpy clothes.

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me so that I was facing her, looking up with tear stained cheeks. She smirked at me and started to pull my shirt over my head.

No, no, no... Soon I was shirtless, and her hand travelled down my chest.

"No. Don't," I sobbed.

She ignored me and tugged at the top of my skinny jeans. What happened next...I would be forever grateful.

The door slammed open and Cathie, Jeydon, Shannon, Jordan, and Amber appeared in the doorway, looking scared and angry. Surprise crossed their faces and the girl stumbled away, looking furious.

"Go away! Can't you see we're having a moment?" She snapped angrily.

"We're not having a moment!" I snapped angrily and gratefully.

She glared at me and reached down, causing me to cringe at the thought of her touching me. Then, of all people, Amber tackled her and pushed her down to the ground. She started hissing insults and threats at the girl, which caused my kidnapper's face to pale. Everyone was shocked, but Cathie immediately ran forward, Shannon in tow.

They untied the ropes that bound me, and immediately my wrists started to burn as the ropes fell away. Red marks were embedded in my skin, traced with blood and filled with pain. Once I was free, Shannon pulled me into a hug and started crying.

"I...We thought we lost you...I shouldn't have let you go alone..." Shannon sobbed into my shoulder and I weakly hugged her back, smiling.

"It's okay...I'm fine now..." I replied quietly.

We stood there, hugging, and Jeydon and Cathie joined in. Then Jordan did, and soon it was a group hug when Amber shyly hugged me as well. Shannon immediately broke away when Amber joined in. She glared coldly at her, hurt and anger in her eyes before she turned away and stomped over to the girl, who was attempting to silently sneak away.

I glanced at her. What was her deal? Amber had seen it, too, and now she looked sad and confused. She hesitantly backed away from the group hug and stared at Shannon, who was chasing the girl out of the room. Amber looked down at her shoes, miserable. She walked out of the room and I quickly followed her, not really noticing everybody staring at us in confusion.

I caught up to Amber in an empty hallway filled with cobwebs, Shannon and my kidnapper nowhere to be seen, and saw Amber's eyes were red. "Amber! Wait!"

She looked back at me. "W-what?"

"What's wrong? Why is Shannon mad at you? What happened?" I asked.

"I-I-" She hiccupped and looked away, blushing and obviously embarrassed. "I don't know. She just...just started hating me when everyone was searching for you. Ever since she's being glaring at me and ignoring me."

I glanced over to the door at the end of the hall, where Shannon surely must've left through. I furrowed my eyes in confusion and disbelief. "O-okay."

I'll have to ask her about that. It's not far to Amber.

I turned and saw Amber hiding her face in her hands. She sat down, her back sliding against the rough wall. I crouched down and hugged her, and we stayed silent as I silently comforted her. It kind of reminded me of when Samm broke up with Jeydon. I pulled back and she looked at me, looking extremely upset.

I wiped a tear from her face and smiled at her. "It'll be okay." I glanced back at the door where Jeydon, Cathie, and Jordan were still talking quietly. "I'll be right back."

She nodded and hugged her knees to her chest, staring at the ground. I walked back to the door and poked my head into the room. Everyone turned to me and both Cathie and Jordan stepped forward. Jeydon looked worried and slightly awkward.

"What's wrong?" Cathie asked.

"Is she okay?" Jordan's voice cracked.

"Yeah...she'll be okay...one of you should go to her. One at a time, though. She shouldn't be overwhelmed."

Cathie and Jordan both turned to each other and started listing off reasons why they should be the one to see her before they launched into a game of rock-paper-scissors. I walked over to Jeydon, exhausted and my head still pained and bleeding.

"Dude, you need to get to the hospital," Jeydon said cautiously, staring at my wounds with a pale face and looking sickly.

"Nah, it's fine. Doesn't hurt that bad," I lied.

As soon as I said that, my body gave into the exhaustion and pain and my legs buckled.

Darkness.