chapter seven? part one

Jada Blue

Chapter Seven

“That was the stupidest movie I have ever seen,” I said as me, Aspasia, Tawny, Nick, Joe, Selena, and Demi walked out from the theatre.

               “I completely agree,” Demi said, “a waste of two hours of my life.”

               “Didn’t you love it,” Selena laughed.

               “Oh gosh I forgot we have a photo shoot to go to, for our tour posters! In like half an hour at the studio!”

               “How did we forget again!? We’ll see you guys later, we should do this again sometime,” she picked up her iPhone and started dialing, arms linked with Demi.

               “See you guys Friday,” Demi put headphones in her ears.

               “You guys want to go to the diner?” Nick asked, mostly directed at me.

               “Sorry, me and Tawny can’t,” Aspasia shrugged, coming up with an excuse, and then saying everything that came to mind, “we’re…meeting…important…phones…so as you can see we’re booked! Peace out.”

               “See ya,” Tawny flashed up a peace sign.

               “Joe, would you grace us with your presence?”

               “And be a third wheel, pass,” he waved, “you two have fun and don’t get caught by the paps again.

               “You cool with it being just us?” Nick asked. I couldn’t say no to him.

               “That’s fine,”

               It was a short walk from the cinema to the diner. We were there sitting in that regular Grease like booth in the back.

I ordered fries and a blueberry malt, not that hungry after loads of popcorn.    

               “So, how’s your birthday been,” he asked, stealing one of my fries.

               “You remembered?” I looked up, my eyes bright.

               “Of course,” he reached into his pocket, “I got you something.”

               He pulled out a really cute necklace, with a black gem heart in the middle and doves on the side.

               “Aw, Nick, you didn’t have too.”

               “Yeah, I did. I really owe you.”

               “For what? Tagging along on tour last year,” I smiled, “I don’t need a thank you for that.”

               “No, I owe you because your such a great friend to me,” he half smiled.

               “Well that is very sweet,” I put the necklace on, “I’m going to wear this everyday on tour and on stage. But of course not tell people who gave it to me…because I really hate rumors.”

               “Tour,” he rolled his eyes, “this tour is going to really be boring without you and Aspasia running your mouths all the time.”