Chapter one part one

Jada Blue

Chapter One

               “Hey, I’m Tawny Anne Love, I’m the replacement guitarist,” she put out her nicely manicured hand.

                     At first I really didn’t know what to think. Believe me—Aspasia is my best friend. And she’s a chick. And I’ve had a lot of chick friends. And me and Aspasia don’t always see eye-to-eye. But there’s one thing we both really have in common. Always will have in common. We don’t completely and utterly trust girls when we first meet them. Like, I didn’t really want to be B.F.F.’s with Aspasia when I met her. I had to gain her trust and she had to gain mine, because we both know to the full extent how mean girls can be.

                     And then I kind of got really worried, because I didn’t want my place taken with the fans and my friends and most importantly Nick! And then I was really really worried. Because I thought for a second that maybe she was one of those girls. Like, the ones that spread all the rumors and mean stuff and end up hurting everyone until shows are cancelled and, I don’t know, tours are cancelled even before they were approved.

               But then, I stopped worrying. Because I knew no one could take down Disney, it was one of the strongest networks with the strongest stars in the whole world! Everyone who ever worked on Disney was a really great person. Or in Hollywood Records—for that matter.

                    Disney needed to maintain a certain balance, like a chemical formula. Ingredients: Talent, humor, drama, romance, a few scandals, great movies, and then a lot of make-up. But, if there was too much scandal and too much lying, the beaker would probably explode. But Disney was to strong, right? No one could take down Disney. Everyone had to play nice, or someone might’ve been thrown out.

 However, I could tell we were going to get along all ready. Her nails were sparkly black, and she was wearing a mood ring and a purity ring. Bracelets lined her arms, which were a pale white (paler then Aspasia!). Her hair was short and orange-ish, and she had really pretty blue eyes. A single diamond studded her nose.  She was wearing leopard print blue skinny jeans and a black tank. And to top it all off, she was wearing yellow converse.

               “Hey, Tawny, I’m Aspasia,” ‘Spasia shook Tawny’s hand.

               “I’m Jada,” I did the same, and the guys just gawked. “Sit down; they’re just kind of surprised.”

               “What about you guys,” she asked, directing her question to me and Aspasia.

               “Thrilled,” we both said, so relived and done with our worries. Or my worries rather.

               “Good, so, we should probably try out a song before you guys completely say yes,” she smiled, “I learned every song of yours on electric and acoustic.”

               “I think we already have a yes,” I smiled, looking over at the guys.

               “Defiantly, have a yes,” Cruise checked her out in one glance.

               “Yes, yes, yes,” Vince did the same.

               Castello was the only one who remained a gentleman. Kind of.

               “How about you start with Rush,” I said as we entered the band room, “if you can play that you can play anything, so you’re good.”